ADVENTURE TIME THREAD

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
AngelicSongx

Re: ADVENTURE TIME THREAD

Post by AngelicSongx »

I just saw the newest adventure time, and Cinnamonbun's character development, wow! It's weird he's with Flame Princess like that though, but I can understand it. Also, PB is becoming less of my favorite.. She's kinda crazy with power and stuff now.. Finns also a lame clingy guy now, but that's a teen phase, right?
Sarducar wrote:The day a mom admits she was wrong and her daughter was right is the day we all go ice skating in hell.
My Tumblr

Emperor_Z

Post by Emperor_Z »

It's likely that I'm just in a nitpicky mood this morning but...

The Red Throne felt odd to me. Like, the writing seemed a bit lazy. Not just the two jokes that lampshaded it (the flying wolf one seemed like a bit much too), but all around.

I'm pretty sure that the idea with Cinnamon Bun was that he became intelligent after no longer being "half-baked", but he was so intelligent throughout the episode prior that it lost a lot of effect.

This episode was basically a repeat of Too Old. I wonder if that was intentional, but in any case, I hope Finn stops acting like a dumbass jerk soon.

Also, while I kind of like the idea of some characters coming to distrust PB, since her morality has been questionable at times, FP and CB's distrust seems to be largely baseless, and it's odd that these two characters in particular are the only ones that dislike her.

Emperor_Z

Post by Emperor_Z »

Really enjoyed "Betty", though boy was it condensed and fast paced. Really should have been a two-parter.

AngelicSongx

Post by AngelicSongx »

Emperor_Z wrote:It's likely that I'm just in a nitpicky mood this morning but...

The Red Throne felt odd to me. Like, the writing seemed a bit lazy. Not just the two jokes that lampshaded it (the flying wolf one seemed like a bit much too), but all around.

I'm pretty sure that the idea with Cinnamon Bun was that he became intelligent after no longer being "half-baked", but he was so intelligent throughout the episode prior that it lost a lot of effect.

This episode was basically a repeat of Too Old. I wonder if that was intentional, but in any case, I hope Finn stops acting like a dumbass jerk soon.

Also, while I kind of like the idea of some characters coming to distrust PB, since her morality has been questionable at times, FP and CB's distrust seems to be largely baseless, and it's odd that these two characters in particular are the only ones that dislike her.
It's not entirely baseless. FP was put into that container for her whole life cause PB told the Fire King to take care of her. I forget why Cinnamonbun doesn't like her. Probably cause he knows all the shady stuff she's done.

Betty was TOO fast paced for me. Two parter would've been better. I felt like it was all too surreal. Like I was watching someone's fanfiction come to life. I can hardly believe it's canon. I mean it's cool, but almost too convenient?
Sarducar wrote:The day a mom admits she was wrong and her daughter was right is the day we all go ice skating in hell.
My Tumblr

Barabba

Post by Barabba »

天生萬物以養人

人無一善以報天

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺

Terraem
sideburn king

Post by Terraem »

While the episode went very fast, there is no denying Betty is the one of the most bad booty ladies in Adventure Time so far.
Why Would You Do That?!
Skypuh: Same as username!

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Post by Liraxus »

Them feels with the Simon episode.

Them. feels.

lyra/dicks

Post by lyra/dicks »

gonna revive this thread (it's less than a month shhh) just to point out that the reason betty wasn't a two-parter was because lemonhope was already slotted to be a two-parter and there can only be one per season (or so i have heard)

so how bout that season finale. yup. sure was... sure was something.

i kinda knew it was coming based on the previews because original storyboards had finn finding out about his dad during the lich two-parter i think. oops

Zang
scrambly wamblies

Post by Zang »

here friends have a thing i did

Barabba

Post by Barabba »

Goddangit.
天生萬物以養人

人無一善以報天

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Post by Liraxus »

Zang wrote:here friends have a thing i did

snip
Oh my god dude your artstyle is amazing.

It reminds me so much of Kids Next Door and other cartoons.

Zang
scrambly wamblies

Post by Zang »

aaaah thanks so much!!

Gryewolf

Post by Gryewolf »

IGN wrote:0/10 forgot the L
Game Angel wrote:I have a penis but I'm not 100% sure it's a penis
ImageImageImage

Terraem