ADVENTURE TIME THREAD

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Ariever

Re: ADVENTURE TIME THREAD

Post by Ariever »

How about something big? I saw some stuff that was in there was used by anime and jrpgs
Finn diving into the trent's head was similar to Lucrecia diving into Omega's mind to get the protomateria
anime is just cartoons
I was 14 when I was on here last shut up

ElbowPirate

Post by ElbowPirate »

Those last two episodes were pretty intense, it's crazy that Jake is half interdemensional shapeshifter and was given birth to by his dad. That entire rolling-in-mud-to-get-his-powers-back episode was pretty pointless, in retrospect. So his kids are 1/4th dog, 1/4th shapeshifter, 1/4th unicorn, and 1/4th rainbow?

Also I don't know if anyone's seen the synopsis for the next episode, which apparently takes place before the mushroom-war and deals with the creation of the ice crown. I am maximally amped.
3DS friendcode: 0705-2117-6179

AquaBat

Post by AquaBat »

I thought there was only one episode planned for October and it was a Halloween special.

ElbowPirate

Post by ElbowPirate »

They haven't actually announced the air date yet I don't think, but I saw someone say that its like production number is next. Hopefully it happens within the month anyway.

Edit: according to wikipedia the next episode is the Halloween one on the 28th so yeah I'm wrong.
3DS friendcode: 0705-2117-6179

Terraem
sideburn king

Post by Terraem »

So now we know where Ice King's crown apparently comes from. I need to know more about this. It was rad that they confirmed the domains of magic though.
Why Would You Do That?!
Skypuh: Same as username!

AquaBat

Post by AquaBat »

I can't believe that the crown is half magic and half technology
That just doesn't make sense

Pamela Adlon is always welcome in any cartoon, though

Are they really going to go and do the comet is returning thing, though, it seems kind of pointless

I can already predict how it turns out

AngelicSongx

Post by AngelicSongx »

I really don't like Finn's dad. If he even is his dad. Though, judging by the sad almost revealing flashback in the most recent episode, he is?
Sarducar wrote:The day a mom admits she was wrong and her daughter was right is the day we all go ice skating in hell.
My Tumblr