Warhammer/Warhammer 40k Thread: Battel Bruvas Edition

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Re: Warhammer/Warhammer 40k Thread: Battel Bruvas Edition

Post by DarkSurfer »

Thousand something point Black Templar army in standing, will soon be starting Arty Krieg army.

also, Dark Crusade > All other DOW games.

ps read ciaphas cain series they are great. I'm soon going to get the gaunts ghosts omnibus whenever i make the trek to the boookstore.

Doormaster
Chinmaster

Post by Doormaster »

IG

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS

Falconer Lombard

Post by Falconer Lombard »

Gonna start a Salamander Deep Strike army with plenty of termis when I move closer to a GW store at university. That deepstriking dreadnaught assault pod yes.
Also how about that new edition. Looks like my plan of melta everything is a little less feasible. Shame, Salamanders are all about the fire.

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

I have a bunch of W:F models from when I was like 12 before I realized I couldn't paint. I like the 40k universe, it's fun how over the top it is. I'd like to play something like Dark Heresy sometime.

Also, I love when people do those XvSpace Marines thread, because then I get to hear about the ridiculous plot armours.
Related:

Darkin

Post by Darkin »

But I think we'd all get a bit dizzy from the sudden, numerous perspective changes

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

battlefront: warhammer

Terraem
sideburn king

Post by Terraem »

40k is one of these things that I'd love to get into, if only the Dark Heresy stuff, but I don't know anyone who does and I'm not sure if I can afford it.
Why Would You Do That?!
Skypuh: Same as username!

hotb
lord shitpost

Post by hotb »

The Big Cheese wrote:ps read ciaphas cain series they are great. I'm soon going to get the gaunts ghosts omnibus whenever i make the trek to the boookstore.
Malum wrote:Warhammer 40k books are ridiculously cheap at the Games Workshop near my house, I'll probably get a few next time I go. I almost got the Gaunt's Ghosts omnibus last time.
hurry up and get the Gaunts Ghosts books nerds they're amazing

I prefer reading about IG over the space marine books

their HOW ARE YOUR HUMOURS BROTHER bit gets pretty boring after a while
100% Medically Accurate

iamthelordhitman
Sir Lurksalot
Location: I'm probably somewhere that you aren't, but you think I'm there, but you're not sure.

Post by iamthelordhitman »

I recommend the soul drinkers and space wolves for optimal SM books

Gaunts ghosts, and anything else by Dan abnett, is a must buy
this is my tf2 shit
Mr. Torgue wrote:OH SNAP, THE MONSTER I SENT YOU TO KILL, IS ACTUALLY A MONSTER TRUCK. PUNS MOTHER FUCKER.
3DS FC: 3625-8484-5988

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

So, currently in a battle. My BT vs my friends Orkz. Score is 10 kills for me, 5 for him. Pred immobile as is his Trukk.

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

BATTLE REPORT:

Orkz won, but only by a flip of a coin in a sort.

Total kill count was all my guys buy my Predator and LRC, and I got the majority of his boyz and all his vehicles.

He had:

30 slugga boyz, Wartrukk, Deffdread, 3 Deffcopters, 5 burna boyz, 1 painboy, warboss and a nobsquad.
I had a Land Raider Crusader, Predator Annihilator, Venerable Dreadnought, 15 Marines (2 10 man bolters with flamers, one 5 man CQC), Emperors Champion, and 5 devastators (2 plasma, 2 heavy bolt, one rocket launcher).

His nob leader and my EC killed each other at the same time, it was fucking hilarious. Pretty much he chopped into me and I stabbed him and we both died with our weapons in each other. Same with the Dreadnought vs DeffDread fight, mine got wrecked and I blew his up. Mine devastators fucked up but the terrain was horrible. I had no room really and they got stuck on their own behind difficult terrain to take the warboss and his team's charge. I had far better dice rolls than my first game. When it was down to it at the end, it was his 2 whittled down groups of boyz and his warboss vs my LRC and immobilized Pred. The only thing he could kill my LRC with was his warboss, so we rolled to see who would win. Due to placement, it was a assault charge and I jut barely lost. If it went the other way and I won, I woulda been able to mop up the rest of his boyz and won.

daisies good game, he's gonna send a battle report to GW and I'll be excited for feedback.

hotb
lord shitpost

Post by hotb »

"you guys play like little girls" - GW
100% Medically Accurate

hotb
lord shitpost

Post by hotb »

today I went to GW and bought a crisis suit because a guy at Relic in a youtube video said they were anime inspired

jk lol they are just rad

the girl in the shop (girl in a GW????) came over and asked me if I was looking for something, and I said "Nah I'm just here to buy whatever takes my fancy" so she was like "Oh these new necrons are popular" and I was like "Stop talking to me"

I don't think I've ever seen anyone buy from our GW, the staff just sit around and play

Maybe I'll apply for a job
100% Medically Accurate

creakyAccordion

Post by creakyAccordion »

Scoot's been wanting to get into 40k and I kind of do as well. I want to make a Tyranid army, and I have the funds to do it so...
Great Job!

3DS Friend Code is 4742-5561-2615. If you add me send me a PM so I can add you back c:

Spoony
turbo gay

Post by Spoony »

Head of The Brothel wrote:the girl in the shop (girl in a GW????) came over and asked me if I was looking for something, and I said "Nah I'm just here to buy whatever takes my fancy" so she was like "Oh these new necrons are poplar" and I was like "Stop talking to me"
I don't know if they work on a commission basis or what but the staff at gw are so goddamn in your face

I don't want to talk for an hour fuck I just want to buy gay little plastic men god