Talking Picture Box

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Exeres
Master of Puppets

mantidae are my favorite family of arthopoda

Post by Exeres »

Was the last guy only in the role for like two years?

Also is it just me or are the outfits getting less ridiculous with every incarnation?
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Re: Talking Picture Box

Post by [Citation Needed] »

Peter Capaldi had 3 full seasons and a few specials as the 12th Doctor. Not abnormal, really. 2-4 years is pretty average. Tom Baker was an outlier with 7 seasons. Fun fact, he (spoiler for the new Doctor) was also a voice in favor of casting a female Doctor, back at the end of his run in 1981. He was asked the name of the man replacing him and he told the reporters "You're making the assumption they're going to be a man." of course then the Doctor was a man for another 35 years so

As for the costumes, they are getting more tame, yeah. But in that trailer we don't really know if that's the final costume design for #13. When Capaldi was announced, IIRC, they didn't even have his costume nailed down yet.
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Stranger Things season 2 trailer from Comic Con. I can't wait for this!

Star Trek: Discovery trailer from Comic Con. It looks great! I mean, visually it looks amazing, I hope the story is as good as the visuals.

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

HEY WOW BEEN A WHILE

Doctor Who finished filming a little while ago. Premieres this fall, so I'm looking forward to it.

Star Trek Discovery was good, I thought. Departure in tone from other Star Trek series, but I was still good.

It kickstarted a huge endeavor by CBS to make MORE STAR TREK which is never a bad thing, especially considering they're making a followup to The Next Generation with Patrick Stewart returning as Captain Picard! :O