Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Ultra Bidoof

Re: Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

rambage wrote:Well, now Chris will not be able to blame the trolls if he get in trouble with the community service.
Yes he will. You can bet your life on it.
Clyve wrote:I'm glad that Chris will finally be getting the help he needs.

Hopefully things work out for him.
Ahahahahaha

No. This put a minor dent in his tugboat cheddar. This reduced his vidya time. He's still banned from the Game Place. He's going to resist this at every step and only do the barest of minimums so he can do as little work as possible without having to go to jail.

Also Chris updated his facebook

According to Cyan and Indigo, there were two women who were thrown out of the trial for being disruptive. Chris might have been talking about those two instead of the actual FAs. And nothing would make me laugh harder than Chris going to jail because Anna kept encouraging his delusions.

vealin99
Furry Trash

Post by vealin99 »

I repeat:this will be great

Zink

Post by Zink »

Chris wrote:And they quoted me in calling Snyder "thieving and lying"; I had actually said "bribing and lying".
Good lord, could someone miss the point ANY HARDER?

Even by Chris standards this is hilarious. Haven't seen good stuff like this since the Father Call.

UnfuunyDerpasaurus

Post by UnfuunyDerpasaurus »

Ultra Bidoof wrote:
rambage wrote:Well, now Chris will not be able to blame the trolls if he get in trouble with the community service.
Yes he will. You can bet your life on it.
I thought about how that could possibly work, but then I remembered that this is Chris we're talking about.
Exeres wrote:Today I learned snail is hermaphrodite because faget.
3DS FC: 0061-0324-9763 ((I'll generally be on either pokemon X or Y))

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Wait, hang on.

Bell actually did confront Cyan and Indigo after the trial. Bell asked for their names and wrote something down, but they gave him fake names. They made sure nobody got the rest of their dox.

Taruta

Post by Taruta »

That is all I have to say about the result of the trial

Also many thanks for the asperchu audio books, did not know that existed.
^Leads to tumblr

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

I'm looking forward to the psychiatrist thing. Barb and Rocky can block the bills and dampen the community service(Rocky's liable to end up orchestrating that), and Chris's restraining order on Snyder is a wildcard, but this is going to happen to him, like it or not.

I don't think it will help him, though. Pretty much everything that could help Chris hinges on Chris cooperating with it. This will, however, piss him off immensely.

Also, Cyan maintains that Chris said "thieving", not "bribing". Wouldn't be shocked if Chris either lied or simply forgot what happened at his own trial.

rambage

Post by rambage »

looking forward to the development of this whole thing. It is going to be great

tinning3

Post by tinning3 »

Ultra Bidoof wrote:I'm looking forward to the psychiatrist thing. Barb and Rocky can block the bills and dampen the community service(Rocky's liable to end up orchestrating that), and Chris's restraining order on Snyder is a wildcard, but this is going to happen to him, like it or not.

I don't think it will help him, though. Pretty much everything that could help Chris hinges on Chris cooperating with it. This will, however, piss him off immensely.

Also, Cyan maintains that Chris said "thieving", not "bribing". Wouldn't be shocked if Chris either lied or simply forgot what happened at his own trial.
Ohh yeah, definatly. I can't see Chris suffering on the other punishments simply because he only need do the bare minimum after actually turning up. But the psychiatrist... He could resist at first, but how much does chris like talking about himself these days?

Although, then again, I suppose taking advice is something completely different, and he wouldn't be very good at it, either...

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

There might be an infodump coming soon, just a heads up.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Post by Uncle_Brainhorn »

This should be good.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Wait, nevermind.

The only content is this, really:

Multiple members of the inner circle said it was real, and the guy who faked the last image leak said he had nothing to do with it.

No, the one who leaked it doesn't know the context on it either. I think it's either the judge or Snyder.

vealin99
Furry Trash

Post by vealin99 »

Is this supposed to be racist...or?

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Wait hang on, there was a thing that happened last august around the Calling Out series of videos.

Apparently Tito, Thorg, and a third party were working on a plan to get a five minute fully animated Sonichu pilot animated by Harry Partridge and written by Chris.

Getting Chris on board was hard, because he had extremely picky specifications. He wanted it to either be in the style of SatAM/Underground, with Sonic X being the optimal art style. For the upstanding members of society. He wanted the humans animated in the style of Excel Saga, at which point he said he'd consider it. Chris did eventually take the bait.

Once they had the script, they were going to do whatever they wanted with the rest of the animation in the hopes of pissing off Chris. Unfortunately, Bob died and Chris never spoke of it again.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Post by Uncle_Brainhorn »

Well, that's a shame. That could have been hilarious.