Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
rambage

Re: Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Post by rambage »

my brain is full of shit.

supermario566

Post by supermario566 »

Why would anyone wear gloves over their wedding rings. That seems really uncomfortable.
Ignore me.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

I forgot exactly when it happened, but either in late November or early December 2009, Alec Benson Leary created the best Sonichu parody ever.

And so, Asperchu was born.

Alec posted the first few pages of the comic's first issue to /cwc/, where it became incredibly popular and got him an invite into the inner circle. Alec wouldn't become truly relevant until January 2010, but he would spend the rest of 2009 establishing his position in Chris's world.

And by that, I mean making more issues of Asperchu.

If you wish to sample Asperchu, here is the audiobook of Asperchu Issue #0:

Alec sent the comic to Chris. When Chris didn't respond, Alec turned up in Mailbag 10.
Alec-chan Asperchu wrote: Chris,

This is Alec. Why have you not responded to the truly amazing comic I sent you?

I am referring of course to my one TRUE and HONEST creation, the original ASPERCHU, the electric/aspergers type hedgehog pokemon, which I recently showed to you as a token of my esteem for you. I think you are perhaps scared and confused by my rise to greatness. If I knew you were to ever be worried by my meteoric rise to fame, I would NEVER have written to you with such uncareful regard for your feelings. I wanted you to know that you have inspired me to GREATNESS, NOT to take anything away.

You have recently written your feelings on the ASPERGERS, which shows me that you are indeed worried that one such as I wants to take away your fame and glory, and I assure you this is simply the furthest from the TRUTH. Allow me to enlighten you on the real nature of the aspergers, which as you say is not like the autism. For one, we aspergers folks have the troubles with communicating to other people, we are very shy and have trouble making others to understand us. We also, secondly, have trouble with focusing too much on one thing at a time. I think that is where the confusion lies, for people see your utter DEVOTION to only Sonichu and your Playstation 3 and NOTHING ELSE as perhaps connected to aspergers; they do not realize that the fact you do not have time for the lesser things like work and friends as a sign of a TRUE and HONEST artist.

On a second note, I think you were scared of my speaking to you because I compared myself to you. You see, I did not mean to compare my ASPERGERS to your AUTISM, for as you say the two are totally and completely different and are never and have never been the SAME. The only way I wanted to compare myself to you is that as you are an artist, I aspire to be an amazing artist as well. I hope you will accept my peace offering of ASPERCHU and SONICHU meeting as friends that I have attached.

Your friend and protege,

Alec Benson Leary

Alec also extended the olive branch of peace by offering this heartwarming apology image:

Chris wrote: Firstly, YOU WISH YOU WERE ME, and second, I apologize for putting your letter into the Reject page, but I felt it necessary, because 1), you are obviously a Troll from what you've typed. And 2), your drawing infers homosexuality, and I DO NOT CARE FOR THAT GOD daisies LIFESTYLE OR WHATEVER WORD IS USED TO DESCRIBE IT!!!
In the same Mailbag, Chris met Sean:
Sean August Watley wrote: Hi Chris,

Glad to see you're working on the comics again, although I think Episode 20 is dragging on too long. The Dating Education one and Issue #8 said "Christian Weston Chandler" more than this really recent stuff. I'd also like to see more comics about the things you accomplish each day, and maybe see your family in the comics. I'm sure you lead an interesting life.

Anyway I read your recent blog entry about how you don't care what other people do with Sonichu, so here's my stupid bullshit. I'm not great with digital coloring yet but I figure I'll get better with practice:

Sean linked Chris to his stories, the links are defunct now but here are the images he sent Chris
http://www.sonichu.com/w/images/a/ac/So ... oments.JPG
http://www.sonichu.com/w/images/e/ed/SonichuWhoring.JPG

Stay straight,

Sean August Watley

(P.S. I'm still working on Sonichu is Gay. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!)

STOP IT! Sonichu is Straight, so STOP THE PRESSES RIGHT THERE AND GO NO FURTHER!

Those side-stories of my life may be drawn in other pages, but not at the moment.

After that, Chris sent this to Sysop.
Chris wrote:Second, in the Mailbag, Please No Longer Include any messages addressing Autisim or Aspergers, or any that has even an inkling of homosexuality in it; I feel very stressed after having to read those messages; they really Grind My Gears.

Alec turned up again in Mailbag 17:
Alec wrote:Christian,

First of all, I wish to say how sorry I am. I have nothing but the greatist respect for you and your artistic talent, I only meant to show you how awesome I think Sonichu is. I NEVER meant to suggest that Sonichu was a despicable HOMOGAY.

I only wanted to show ASPERCHU and his brother Sonichu having good, godly, STRAIGHT fun together as friends and brothers. So to make up for my previous error, I have created a completely NEW image to show how they are both manly men enjoying the joys of brotherhood.

Your friend and protege,

Alec Benson Leary

YOU HAVE DONE WRONG with this drawing; it only depicts the OPPOSITE OF STRAIGHT, you D.A. There may be a HUMAN character coming into the books with aspergers, but there will certainly NEVER BE A SONICHU or ROSECHU WITH THAT AILMENT.
Oh, and Sean posted this but Chris didn't respond:
Sean wrote: I absolutely will not "stop the presses." This isn't CWCville where you can tell everyone what to do. Furthermore, you gave the go-ahead to this in your November 25th blog. Part of obtaining a copyright for a product or idea is that you retain creative control over what merchandise gets produced. Now you've relinquished that control to anyone who wants to create their own Sonichu merchandise or comics.

Since Sonichu is a comic with a large homosexual following, I'm simply catering to consumer demand by having your male characters engage in explicit gay sex at every opportunity.

Also I couldn't help but notice you didn't comment on "Sonichu is Dead," where all your characters are killed off one by one. Are you implying that death is preferable to being gay? Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Have a nice day,

Sean August Watley (P.S. When the Gay Sonichu sex toys roll off the assembly line sometime in 2010, I'll be sure you get free samples.)
Sean eventually went on to create Moon Pals, a webcomic about Bill the Scientist, Yawning Squirtle, and Boulder Dropping Whale getting high on the moon and having adventures. It was also considered to be one of the best things ever, and an archive of it supposedly exists somewhere, but I don't know where it is.

UncannyScarecrow
Location: In your fish tank having a staring contest with a goldfish

how the hell is this still going

Post by UncannyScarecrow »

Bidoof why are you even still following this? I mean the maker of the thread stopped updating or even remotely caring about the thread. about a year ago
Steam: UncannyScarecrow

gilgamesh654

Post by gilgamesh654 »

He can't stop. Bidoof feeds off of our morbid fascination with Chris! :science:

Blitz Walrus
Heavyweight Champion of the Forum

Post by Blitz Walrus »

It is not Bidoof who feeds off of us, it's we who follow him. Bidoof has connections and tendsto break news to us before anyone else because he's a super chill dude. it's just kinda slow right now so he's recapping someof the more epic sagas

FatOldRobot

Post by FatOldRobot »

I actually quite like the recaps and think that it's pretty swell that he does them.
this thread probably won't fire back up until christ does something stupid again though

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Clyve wrote:How much longer until his trial? I know he had his preliminary hearing a few months ago.
From what I understand, his arraignment is tomorrow at 2. An observer might be attending, but they won't be able to report until late at night.

First, an arraignment isn't a trial. It's where the defendants need to plead guilty or not guilty, and it's also the last point at which a plea bargain can be accepted. It's also the very last stop on the road before the actual trial.

If Chris accepts a plea bargain, then it ends tomorrow. If not, expect the actual trial to happen a month or so later. Also, this is only going to cover their felony charges. I don't know what happened, but Chris's lesser offenses were nolle prosequi and Snyder won a protective order.

I'm counting on community service and a fine. If he gets jail time don't expect it to exceed a month for either of them. Their felonies have minimum punishments, but those can still be reduced in the event of extenuating circumstances and stuff. Just remember that nothing short of a "Not Guilty, also your ban is revoked" will make Chris pop flyin'.

Oh, and house arrest is an option as well. Chris hates having his independence restricted, and best of all it might put a damper on his ability to waste all of his tugboat cheddar on video games.

Eat_box

Post by Eat_box »

Come oooon community service.

rambage

Post by rambage »

if they give him community service chris will definitly do something stupid. Probably something stupid that implies girls.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Okay guys, it's all over.

Chris and Barb pleaded guilty and took a plea bargain. Bell tried to play the autism card too, and tried to explain the whole incident as a misunderstanding.

Both of them got community service. Barb got two years probation while Chris got one. Chris is also legally bound to accept all counseling and evaluations under penalty of jailtime. Oh, and he has to pay Snyder's medical bills, although he called Snyder a thieving liar in front of the entire courtroom and insisted that he didn't deserve a cent of it.

Some more information might be forthcoming, but the Court Saga is over. Now begins the Community Service Saga.

vealin99
Furry Trash

Post by vealin99 »

This will be good

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Did I mention that according to one of the FAs(Cyan), Chris was "dressed like a hipster" and kept trying to make eye contact with women in the audience, including the FA herself?

Also, the trolling did get brought up, but only because Bell was using it as proof that Chris can't handle the world.

Here's the other FA's account(Indigo):

-She suspects that Bell made Chris tone down the tomgirl thing for his court appearance. He was wearing some makeup though.
-They accepted the plea, but insisted that their version of events was the TRUE and HONEST version. This sort of thing could be denied by the judge FYI.
-When Bell called Chris an "Adult autistic child" Chris went from pouting to near-outrage. He almost yelled at his own lawyer but caught himself.
-Snyder's lawyer was the one who suggested community service. Apparently, he said that Chris could start giving back to the community in an effort to reintegrate himself into society. The FA said that Chris had a priceless expression when he heard this.
-Rocky was there(the FAs had her mixed up with Anna, which is weird because we have pictures of both and Rocky is an old woman while Anna is younger than Chris). She shot a suspicious glare at the FAs, but that was it.
-There was also a younger woman with them. By the description Cyan gave, it may have been Kim.

Oh, and the terms of Chris's probation. For the next year:

-He needs to stay out of trouble with the law
-He needs to stay in touch with Bell
-He needs to comply with psychiatric help
-He needs to do community service
-He must never contact Snyder again

If he manages this, his felonies become misdemeanors.

Oh, and also, Snyder was actually backing all of this, as he didn't want Chris to have a felony on his record. Chris still called him a thieving liar in court. Also, Snyder was actually hit by their car twice. Once when Chris hit him, and once by Barb when they switched places. That was why they both had fail stop felonies.

tinning3

Post by tinning3 »

Ultra Bidoof wrote: -He needs to stay out of trouble with the law
-He needs to stay in touch with Bell
-He needs to comply with psychiatric help
-He needs to do community service
-He must never contact Snyder again
List of things Chris will never be able to accomplish

For srs though, being forced by law to get psychiatric help? Freakin' finally, he's needed that since high school. I really hope the psychiatrist can help him, even just a leeettle bit.

rambage

Post by rambage »

Well, now Chris will not be able to blame the trolls if he get in trouble with the community service.