Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Kitsune Dzelda

Re: Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Post by Kitsune Dzelda »

This Saga makes me feel like singing Still Alive, it just feel so fitting. XD

When I look up there it makes me GLAD im not you...
there are experiments to run, there is research to be done, on the people who are, still alive.....

I have no idea why, but it feels strangely fitting :/

Maybe its being exposed to something which you know you can manipulate so easily, yet can learn so well from when it goes horribly wrong. Chris in of himself is valuable just for the cautionary tale he poses to humankind, just like how Glados was the result of the end of a cautionary tale about screwing with science that affects people. 8===D
WHERE IS THIS MERLIN I KEEP HEARING OF

What harm could come from imprisoning a hellinternet beast every night and making it hate humanity and what it stands for?
Then we can release it back into the wild.

Cori
jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan

Post by Cori »

My favorite part of the tapes with Kacey and Liquid is after Chris hangs up and they let the facade down. Especially Liquid, he does a bang-up job impersonating Chris so it's actually kind of unnerving to hear him talk without that nasaly tone of voice.
[8:18:42 AM] Joh Terraem: Cori, I've always found your encyclopedic knowledge of dicks to be quite charming and repulsive at the same time

Taruta

Post by Taruta »

Liquid using the term "pop flyin'" has made my day but man, that was some serious shit going down.
^Leads to tumblr

Zink

Post by Zink »

Taruta wrote:Liquid using the term "pop flyin'" has made my day but man, that was some serious shit going down.
Pretty sure that was just the wordfilter and he was actually using the word "happy"

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Taruta wrote:Liquid using the term "pop flyin'" has made my day but man, that was some serious shit going down.
That's the wordfilter, not Liquid.

So, back to early October 2009 we go:

I'm just not sure why Chris wanted to clarify that the not-Decepticons aren't piloted robots. You'd think that he's doing the "don't worry they aren't killing anyone" except, y'know, the face rape scene and the hermaphrodite shapeshifter and in a month he'd draw himself shooting Liquid.

Blah blah Chris is a lazy artist this page isn't stupid enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't miracle bullets hit people in their back, exit through their throats, and then wound Governor Connolly even if he's not in the exit path? Their trajectory is as straight as Chris's dick.

I like to think Chris just gave up on drawing the gun turning around and just decided "Well I'll just say that's what happened, this scene is boring now".

Is that the invasion force or the Occupy CWCville camp?

And Chris wonders why he suffers from writer's block when he keeps making pages like this.

God daisies look at those proportions.

Oh right. I forgot to mention that Chris decided that they somehow knew each other before because psychic powers. It was stupid and illogical, that's all you need to know.

I think Chris is trying to write something here. I'll TLDR it:

Trannychu: I was resistant to your psychic powers last time! I am so smart!
Purple: You weren't immune at all! You only got as far as you did because everyone in this comic is obsessed with getting laid! PS wanna fuck I can make you be not a dickgirl.
Trannychu: Uh, according to Chris I can do partial shapeshifting with my genitalia so it really doesn't matter if my default state is a dickgirl.
Purple: HAVE AT YOU DICKGIRL SCUM!
Trannychu: OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!

God this is like "But you came here that prove you are kira!" except the author isn't trolling so it isn't as funny.

I forgot to mention that Chris decided to change the name of everyone that was based on a real person that wasn't himself. So now Wes is Walter Grisby and Mary Lee Walsh is Slaweel Ryam or something stupid.

This is also the last we see of Wes. Either he died in noble combat or Chris forgot he existed.

I don't understand why Chris's stupid Autobot clones bother with holograms if everyone knows that they're giant robots in disguise.

Blah blah proportions.

I like how the PANK robot has lipstick and a mecha-vagina.

Sonichu, did you seriously just leave your wife to fight the giant robots alone while you took a break from fighting?

Son-chu, if you're supposed to be the dramatic reinforcements why didn't you bother helping her?

Why are you suddenly incapable of using the lighting sword banana thingies Rosechu?

Chris, just write "The evil robot set the building on fire". It's so much easier.

Blazebob has the dumbest name ever.

SORRY YOU DIED PANDA I'M TAKING YOUR CHARACTERS NOW.

I love how Chris tried to squeeze Blazebob's face in between textwalls.

Also:

Firefighter: QUIT BEING USELESS FUCKS AND KILL THE ROBOTS
Chloe: BAWWWWWW I'M THE ONLY ONE REACTING TO THIS LIKE A SANE PERSON WOULD!
StupidMcGayname: QUIT BEING SANE CHLOE LET'S KILL ROBOTS WHEEEEE!
Chloe:lol k

And they were never seen again. Presumably they were killed by the robot, rendering Panda's noble actions completely pointless.

And that should catch us up to where I was in Chris's history.
Last edited by Ultra Bidoof on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rambage

Post by rambage »

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

So, in mid-November 2009, Chris was on his hugest ego high to date. Even though he'd lost Kacey to Liquid(I do know that the pair dated for a while IRL), he was convinced that his "copyright" on Sonichu meant that nobody could threaten him the way Liquid had ever again.

Furthermore, he was certain that he was just a few steps away from turning Sonichu into a proper franchise.

Due to this stroke of fortune, he attempted to make peace with Vivian Gee.

Vivian wrote: Yeah, peace of mind.

Peace of mind to fucking want me dead at least...what?...3 to 4 times now?

You've cursed me like 17 times and now you expect me to give you cheddar? I fucking offered you months ago and you just wanted me dead.

Go fuck yourself.

- Love Vivian
However, Vivian would spend the rest of the year (and some of 2010) attempting to help Chris with anything he asked about. This led to the following videos, released at the end of the month, where Chris attempts to pitch himself to the business world:

Chris then attempted to upload a powerpoint to youtube, eventually settling on the following two videos:

Most importantly, the stage for the CWCipedia Saga was set up this month. First, at some point around the middle of the month(I forget exactly when), a member of the inner circle made a topic on /cwc/ announcing their plans for the CWCipedia. Specifically, they wanted artfags to design advertisements that they wanted to see on the CWCipedia.

Near the end of the month, Jack Thaddeus gained control of the CWCipedia adspace and these started turning up in the sidebar:

Secondly, Chris promised daily Sonichu pages:

From this moment out, Sonichu began to update with one page per day. Five days later Chris had exhausted his creative reserves. To his credit, though, he always tried to make up for the days he missed by doing double and triple updates, at least for the first month or two.

Finally, the Mailbag was added to the CWCipedia late in the month, finally allowing the "legions of true and honest Sonichu fans" to ask Chris the questions they'd all been dying to ask.

Kitsune Dzelda

Post by Kitsune Dzelda »

Like why he cant get a job?
WHERE IS THIS MERLIN I KEEP HEARING OF

What harm could come from imprisoning a hellinternet beast every night and making it hate humanity and what it stands for?
Then we can release it back into the wild.

Kamak
Riku's other favorite

Post by Kamak »

Still, wouldn't stop people from mass messaging him questions like that.

It isn't about getting an answer the asker doesn't know. It's about getting the point across to Chris what people thought of him, and to knock him down a peg from being "the great creator of Sonichu".
-K-
ImageImage

Sol Reaper

Post by Sol Reaper »

You can't knock down what's already at the bottom.
Links to Twitch page.

Kamak
Riku's other favorite

Post by Kamak »

>Implying he has no unreasonable ego that blinds him to reality.
-K-
ImageImage

Sol Reaper

Post by Sol Reaper »

Oh no I'm aware of that; it's because his ego is so idiotically blinding that he is unable to be knocked down. The bottom may be high, but he is still at the bottom.
Links to Twitch page.

rambage

Post by rambage »

Sol, that image is burning my eyes.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Welcome to CWCipedia Mailbag 101!

The Mailbag was a simple enough concept. The fans would send their fanmail to the CWCipedia gmail account, which was owned by trolls. The trolls would then pick out the emails most likely to either boost Chris's ego or drive him insane, depending on how close he was to abandoning the CWCipedia due to Mailbag/Adspace/update related stress.

Chris ultimately ended up with five or six extra mailbags for holding the letters he either didn't want to answer. Near the end he started deleting such letters outright.

In Mailbag 1, however, he was only using the original Rejected Mailbag. Chris rejected a link to an unfinished CYOA staring himself, a letter from a gay black atheist fan who felt that his views were underrepresented, and three variations on "HI CHRIS BOY THAT IAN GUY SURE IS GAY HUH?".

The only important thing that came out of Mailbag 1 (aside from Chris spoilerbombing his own story) was this:
A Fan wrote: 1. Are any of the Sonichus and Rosechus autistic, or have Asperger's syndrome? Some of them seem like they do sometimes. I'm sorry if I can't give examples off the top of my head.
Chris wrote: NONE of the Sonichus or Rosechus are autistic or have the "aspergers" (which is NOTHING LIKE ATUSIM; look them up on Wikipedia and compare).
And then in Mailbag 2:
Dr. Michael Parker wrote: Hello, My name is Dr. Michael Parker. I am a pediatrician oncologist, so I work with a lot of children with cancer. The children love to read your comics (after I screen them for "Honest content" first, of course). I really wish you would update more so that the children would be able to have their days brightened that much more often.

Also, I am not sure you understand what Asperger's is. You mention that it is not similar to Autism, but this is incorrect. Asperger's is actually a form of Autism. I work with many children with both disorders, and I can assure you that they are very similar.
Chris wrote: Well, I respect you having your own opinion, but I disagree still. I feel the "similarity" issue really grinds my gears, and I close my mind on the topic. Thank you for your support.
By Mailbag 3 he was rejecting letters that kept trying to press the issue.

This had a completely predictable outcome. It also led to the next saga, which is my personal favorite just because of how much it fucked with Chris's perception of reality.

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Honestly I wonder how Chris would be if the Internet had not made him its personal chew toy.

Yes he'd still be an idiot, still do stupid things, and all that crap, but I think there'd be less of it and on a more minor scale. The ones riling him up and inciting him to do the grandiose idiocy is the Internet itself, and then they make fun of him for it and the cycle repeats.

Just leave him alone already.
Stuff goes here later.