Western Cartoons/Comics

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction

Spin the Wheel of Morality?

Yes.
87%
No.
13%

Total votes: 194

Shoolis

Re: Western Cartoons/Comics

Post by Shoolis »

For some reason Boom Studios didn't have the Power Rangers PANK issue one on their website so I had to order it from some random "we ship comics er'rywhere" website. Can't wait to read it though, from the preview images I've read.
This is for you King Ghidorah....

Sloth
Riku's favorite/American Hero

Post by Sloth »

Read issue 1 of Civil War 2
It was stupid. Will continue to read the rest to see how dumb they can make it by the end.
3DS Friend Code : 3024-5725-9941

Shoolis

Post by Shoolis »

Issue one of power rangers PANK was heavy on the exposition but it was still pretty good. You really need to know about the series though to understand what is going on (what's the sword of light and why did Kimberly leave, etc)
This is for you King Ghidorah....

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

The new Voltron series on Netflix (Legendary Defender) is great. Go watch it. I'm on episode 4 and I'm having a blast.
Burn 'em to shreds, tear 'em to ashes.

Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Don't know why, but I'm really getting into Deadpool comics now. I got the game a while back because why not, and then I got the movie not too long ago, because, again, why not, and then bought a collected edition of Deadpool firsts.

Now I want to start a collection. Like, totally nerd it right the fuck up, get some of those Deadpool statuettes or whatever. But not, like, go all creepy obsessive and make it into a shrine.
What happens to dreams when you can't sleep?

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

Justice League Action premieres soon. It'll be a nice breather in-between the CalArts trash and made-for-tumblr garbage that's infested CN like a tumor for years now.

Galaxy Man

Post by Galaxy Man »

BurntToShreds wrote:It'll be a nice breather in-between the CalArts trash and made-for-tumblr garbage that's infested CN like a tumor for years now.
lol, almost nobody who's made a popular CN show has gone to calarts, you know that right? and then on top of that something probably isn't garbage when it's effectively marketed to a group that they want to market to and is a success. that is in fact one of the number 1 signs of a thing not being garbage. because that's how business works.
^it's a tumblr link oh geez^
oh man is this a steam profile

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

Galaxy Man wrote:and then on top of that something probably isn't garbage when it's effectively marketed to a group that they want to market to and is a success. that is in fact one of the number 1 signs of a thing not being garbage.
The Transformers movies disprove that quite nicely.

Galaxy Man

Post by Galaxy Man »

BurntToShreds wrote:
Galaxy Man wrote:and then on top of that something probably isn't garbage when it's effectively marketed to a group that they want to market to and is a success. that is in fact one of the number 1 signs of a thing not being garbage.
The Transformers movies disprove that quite nicely.
the exception proves the rule
^it's a tumblr link oh geez^
oh man is this a steam profile

Blitz Walrus
Heavyweight Champion of the Forum

Post by Blitz Walrus »

Diehard Transformers fans will put up with anything as long as the toys are rad and the movie's for all intents and purposes are toy commercials meant for broad mass amrket appeal. Hell, Bay's movies ain't even the worst thing in the franchise. The extremely skeezy, moe themed facebattle Players outclass Bay's movie by a mile.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

Bitter old hipster Alan Moore has retired from comics. Nothing of value was lost.

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

It's been a while since he produced anything that didn't resemble raving ramblings. His legacy will continue on however, undoubtedly one of the most influential writers of the last century.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

Adventure Time is ending in 2018. I'd like to say it was fun, but the series honestly wore out its welcome a while back when they started getting a bit too experimental with episodes like Lemonhope and such.

Exeres
Master of Puppets

rememberance if you're curious

Post by Exeres »

Decided to watch RWBY for reasons and I've been watching the series over the last couple days. It was cute for a while but ramped up very quickly. RWBY has done something to me that very few works of fiction have managed to do: I am crying.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

LucarioLuvsMinecraft
Location: I'm currently stuck on the Storm Continent. Would you like some dried berries?

Re: rememberance if you're curious

Post by LucarioLuvsMinecraft »

Exeres wrote:Decided to watch RWBY for reasons and I've been watching the series over the last couple days. It was cute for a while but ramped up very quickly. RWBY has done something to me that very few works of fiction have managed to do: I am crying.
*Ahem* A summary: Everyone has a weapon that is both a melee weapon and a gun. No other rules.

I haven't seen much of any cartoons on kid channels, so if someone could bring me up to speed on CN please?
Also, original Transformers movie is the best movie. It tore the hearts of bodaciously every kid who watched the original series.
Although many regard the death of Optimus Prime a no biggie these days, back then it was really heartbreaking. As in, kids locking themselves in the bathroom for a few days heartbreaking.
McShyGuy The Helping Toast Fairy wrote:YEAH TOAST!
This page needs more Nosecone. It does not stand up to my Nosecone to Non-Nosecone ratio.
Also my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ4t ... 3qsqNTnEqw