Doctor Who

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Re: Doctor Who

Post by [Citation Needed] »

Out of Time is probably my favorite Torchwood episode. A small aircraft with three passengers passed through the rift in 1953 and ended up in the present day. It's a very good episode and not just because I found that era of history particularly attractive, in terms of womens' styles. dat pilot lady
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

D-vid

Post by D-vid »

My favorite Doctor Who episode probably was Family of Blood/Human Nature.
The guy who did it never wrote another that was made into an episode, but some novels including what Family of Blood/Human Nature were based on.

Turbro
Master of Seduction

Post by Turbro »

[Citation Needed] wrote:The good news is he is writing/has written an episode for the coming series! It's a two-part, but he is working with Steven Moffat and Catherine Tregenna on it (she wrote the Torchwood episodes Out of Time, Captain Jack Harkness, Meat, and Adam). I have high hopes.
Someone is going to have to tell me if it has any of Moffat's stink on it because this description actually made me interested in an episode of Doctor Who for the first time since Angels take Manhattan

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Post by [Citation Needed] »

I'm assuming Moffat's input will be comparable to his input on the series as a whole. The two-parter will be part of the overall series story and not just filler episodes, I am assuming.
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

Toddv1997

Post by Toddv1997 »

So I've been working on catching up and I'm now on the 11th.
But more importantly A Lego Doctor Who Set is arriving on Dec 1st. It will include 11, 12, 2 Daleks, a weeping angel, and Clara Oswald.
MiiVerse Guy wrote:I'M A FIRIN MY WACKA WACKA! .
3DS Friend Code 2234-7988-2425
NNID Toddv1997
Xbox Toddv1997