MSPA Thread: HAMSTEAK

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Wesley Foxx

Re: MSPA Thread: HAMSTEAK

Post by Wesley Foxx »

Honestly I'm not sure, that was kind of vague whether or not she got neck snapped like Aranea or just choked unconscious. But they're certainly doing quite well overall, if only maybe two of them are dead. (And presumably he/they are brought back to life if they're alive in the future to fight Caliborn.)

DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Rinoko wrote:Wait so is Jane dead now or just unconscious?

Also daisies Dirk, you gotta learn to keep your fucking head on bro. That's the second time already.

And finally we can't forget about Dad, the true hero of the day.
Did you check hussies list of crossed off characters when he's harassing vriska?

Does that have any correlation?
[img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x211/T_BOHNE003/huwoahuhai7.gif[/img]

Galaxy Man

Post by Galaxy Man »

DieHard wrote:
Rinoko wrote:Wait so is Jane dead now or just unconscious?

Also daisies Dirk, you gotta learn to keep your fucking head on bro. That's the second time already.

And finally we can't forget about Dad, the true hero of the day.
Did you check hussies list of crossed off characters when he's harassing vriska?

Does that have any correlation?
it just looks random
^it's a tumblr link oh geez^
oh man is this a steam profile

Rinoko
Shipping Guru

Post by Rinoko »

This update was interesting!

So apparently in order to stoke the Forge, you need to throw the rings into it. That explains why players need to kill the Black King in order to win, aside from preventing the Reckoning.
[Citation Needed] wrote:your superinsulatory properties have always been a founding tenet of our friendship

Wesley Foxx

Post by Wesley Foxx »

I dunno, that seems kind of WMG-ish. It could simply be a ring-into-volcano standard method of destroying a dangerous source of power so it can no longer be abused.

Edit: Maaaaaaaaan. The way these updates are coming reminds me of the epilogue of Problem Sleuth. :< It's really coming to a close....

Galaxy Man

Post by Galaxy Man »

Wesley Foxx wrote:I dunno, that seems kind of WMG-ish. It could simply be a ring-into-volcano standard method of destroying a dangerous source of power so it can no longer be abused.
Kanaya bodaciously mentioned that you need a ring of power to stoke the forge, there's no WMG in it at all. It probably does destroy the ring, but it is in fact required.

Wesley Foxx

Post by Wesley Foxx »

Galaxy Man wrote:
Wesley Foxx wrote:I dunno, that seems kind of WMG-ish. It could simply be a ring-into-volcano standard method of destroying a dangerous source of power so it can no longer be abused.
Kanaya bodaciously mentioned that you need a ring of power to stoke the forge, there's no WMG in it at all. It probably does destroy the ring, but it is in fact required.
Oh, this was something established a while ago. If you notice the original quote implies that this was something revealed in the latest update.

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

LET DAD AND JOHN REUNITE AND BOND

Galaxy Man

Post by Galaxy Man »

JUST END THE FUCKING COMIC ON THIS PANEL THIS IS THE END RESULT WE ALL WANTED JUST FUCKIN' BAIL OUT NOW BEFORE EVERYTHING GOES SOUTH

Turbro
Master of Seduction

Re: MSPA Thread: SAMMSTEAK

Post by Turbro »

No, the comic can't end until the next [S] panel at the very least. I am excited for reasons I can't share but rest assured I am anticipating it.

Ripcord

Post by Ripcord »

It's over.

It's really over.

In its final moments, Homestuck really did become an anime. I'm so proud.

Wesley Foxx

Post by Wesley Foxx »

Oh. Uh. Okay.
So I guess we never get any kind of conclusion regarding the four kids getting sealed away while fighting Lord English, and so on. Did that happen in another timeline? Regardless, we don't get to see them released and defeat him so... yeah. Last time it took half the comic to actually defeat the badguy, and this time we don't even get to see him finished off.

Sigh. Other than that, it was really pretty and stuff, at least. It just feels like it didn't actually finish.

Sloth
Riku's favorite/American Hero

Post by Sloth »

I'm kind of left with some questions here
3DS Friend Code : 3024-5725-9941

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

Too many questions for my taste. I hope there's an epilogue that wraps up things, like LE battle, what happened to Vriska and etc. It's mostly all fan interpretation right now.

DieHard

Post by DieHard »

I am so incredibly rancorous right now that it isn't even funny. My only question to this whole thing is, why? This wasn't even the ending, he is making us wait LONGER. Why Hussie, I didn't steal your cheddar, why aren't you punishing THEM?
[img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x211/T_BOHNE003/huwoahuhai7.gif[/img]