Making a new ZOMEDY series

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
damrouge

Making a new ZOMEDY series

Post by damrouge »

I'm working with a group on a new silent comedy zombie series called Shoddy The Zombie. The group behind it Casual Violence are undoubtedly awesome and will make this an amazing series.

I'd love to know what you guys think of it? Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Shoddy The Zombie Kickstarter

Thanks!

Shad
being a gentleman is my jojob

Re: Making a new ZOMEDY series

Post by Shad »

Advertising threads without prior approval are against the rules.
9.) We do not appreciate one-post accounts made to advertise businesses, products, or any other sort of self-made/self-profiting enterprises. Threads or posts made by these accounts will be locked and edited to remove any names, links, and/or videos. The accounts also face a potential three-day ban.

Advertising your deviantArt, Tumblr, or other art site should be kept to the Art Thread. Alternatively, you can link your deviantART/personal website in your signature. It is recommended that you keep any personal sites in your signature.

If you would like to advertise something on the forums, please talk about it with a moderator beforehand and wait for them to approve of it.

Above all, do not spam any business/forum/event/item/rewards on the forum.