Zombie Blog

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Isaiah_Barber

Zombie Blog

Post by Isaiah_Barber »

I have a blog where I tell a zombie story. just got done adding cool new features that i'm really excited about. there is a search engine, archives, links to poems from my poetry blog(if you like poetry), Intel which has a list of characters and a profile for each character which tells you their height/weight, eye and hair color, bio, weapons and more, it has a calendar that takes you to all the posts I posted on that day, displays how many zombies have been killed(my favorite feature) which is increased every time someone views the blog, population of Des Moines(setting of the story), comments, 10 recent posts and dog tags which I think is really cool. as time goes by, it will have a lot of depth to it. if you click on follow the living, you will get emails whenever I post something new to help you follow the story if it's something you enjoy. I write in the first person, so the story is written in the perspectives/points of view of the characters.

[Link and name removed - proletariats]

Shad
being a gentleman is my jojob

Re: Zombie Blog

Post by Shad »

Hello! Advertising your blog or website on these forums is frowned upon. To quote our rules:
The Big Cheese wrote:9.) We do not appreciate one-post accounts made to advertise businesses, products, or any other sort of self-made/self-profiting enterprises. Threads or posts made by these accounts will be locked and edited to remove any names, links, and/or videos. The accounts also face a potential three-day ban.

Advertising your deviantArt, Tumblr, or other art site should be kept to the Art Thread. Alternatively, you can link your deviantART/personal website in your signature. It is recommended that you keep any personal sites in your signature.

If you would like to advertise something on the forums, please talk about it with a moderator beforehand and wait for them to approve of it.

Above all, do not spam any business/forum/event/item/rewards on the forum.