Talking about people talking: Podcast thread.

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
wordNumber

Talking about people talking: Podcast thread.

Post by wordNumber »

Talk about Podcasts you like.

I'll start: watch We Hate Movies. 2-4 guys talk about bad movies (usually from 10+ years ago, sometimes the previous year). Watch it because it's funny.

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Re: Talking about people talking: Podcast thread.

Post by DarkSurfer »

Ive been big on Video Games Hotdog, which obviously is about them vidya gaems

http://videogameshotdog.com/

If you've ever heard of Kingdom of Loathing, its the guys who made that game who do it and its really funny (since they're always drunk before hand) and it can be vulgar just in case you're not into that or something.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

I mainly listen to the Super Best Friendscast and Rooster Teeth's Two Podcasts, The RT Podcast and The Patch.
Burn 'em to shreds, tear 'em to ashes.

Emperor_Z

Post by Emperor_Z »

I currently listen to the Super Best Friendcast, but I currently commute for about ten hours a week, so I need to quadruple my podcast pool without too much redundancy in the contents.

hotb
lord shitpost

Post by hotb »

not really a podcast but Technical Dave is a series of short videos of a guy talking about his experiences in art school

it's pretty funny and informative

http://www.youtube.com/user/Raziberry
100% Medically Accurate

JohnStephen

Post by JohnStephen »

I always have great intentions with podcasts but never follow through. I listened to a few of Rooster Teeth's Drunk Tank (now Rooster Teeth Podcast/The Patch). I think I listened to one ContinueCast, the podcast by the Continue Show guys. I listened to the Yogscast's YoGPoD back before it stopped existing for a few years but I stopped following the Yogscast before the YoGPoD came back from the dead. I used to listen to Internet Box Podcast but I just bum around their community "forums" these days (terrible place, not recommended).

I'd listen to more but I don't really have the time. Also, I don't really want to.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

I used to listen to the podcast made by Gather Your Party, but they just seemed to be the most pessimistic, bitter group of people that I just couldn't take it; they call out bullshit in the industry where it's due, for sure, but there is little-to-no optimism or benefit of the doubt to be found in their discussions.

Blitz Walrus
Heavyweight Champion of the Forum

Post by Blitz Walrus »

SuperBestFriendsCast is a must every tuesday. Other than that, I listen to OSW Review, a trio (?) of Irish blokes who chronologically critique every wrestling pay per view of the Hulkamania era. If you've even got a passing interest in wrestling, I suggest you check 'em out.

Lambeth

Post by Lambeth »

Uhh Yeah Dude is pretty much the best podcast.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

I've been listening to this one Podcast called BLTTP. Two guys named Ben Leonard and Connor Macdonald talk about stuff and occasionally have a guest on. They talk about movies, videogames, and such, and make spoilercasts for big movies every so often.

On another topic, where do you listen to podcasts most often? I usually listen to them either in the car or at the gym.

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

http://www.twitch.tv/mega64podcast

Mega64 podcast. Sunday night with the boyzzzzz

hhhhhhh and its live right now

Shoolis

Post by Shoolis »

I mainly listen to three podcasts. There's Nerd Poker, where Brian Posehn and his friends play D&D and it's very fun to listen to as they play a game of D&D and react to the story. The second one is Retsutalk, Retsupurae's podcast which is exactly what you would expect. The last one is Video Game Choo Choo which is a vid gam cast and the people on there are very insightful on the culture of video games.
This is for you King Ghidorah....

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

http://sleepycabin.com/media/sleepycast/

SO
If you know of the animators Stamper, Spazkidin3d, psychicpebbles, OneyNG, or Ricepirate they have a podcast now! Its just them talking about shit (sometimes bodaciously). Half of them are drunk and argue loudly about poptarts and shit. They also talk about spooky shit at times too. I've learned a lot about what its like being an animator (like holy shit dont do it for cheddar or a steady job) and about a lotta psychosis shit I can relate to from when I was younger.

NOT FOR WHINY DUMB TUMBLR BABIES cause they say TRIGGER THINGS???? so dont listen if you have the delicacy of a flower or whatever. they also hate tumblr which is great in my book.

but holy shit is it funny, like i fell out of my chair crying or choked on my food/drink more than once in a single podcast funny

Gryewolf

Post by Gryewolf »

Oh man I love Sleepycabin. They got Matt and Woolie on recently too which was great.
I gotta listen to the Green M&M at least once a day.
Game Angel wrote:I have a penis but I'm not 100% sure it's a penis
ImageImageImage

Hyze

Post by Hyze »

Pop Culture pop flyin' Hour is a good one. I also recommend Sawbones to people if you're into interesting medical related stuff.

Edit: Um that's weird. Why is my post being edited to not say Pop Culture H a p p y Hour? Is this a forum thing?
I have a channel that deals with games of the video variety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBQ3IFpwUn0