Hamtaro General: Post your Fan-Ham-Hams here!

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction

Favorite Hamster-Hamster?

Remy
No votes
Jerry
No votes
Mickey
No votes
Speedy Gonzales
No votes
Matthias
No votes
Fievel Mousekewitz
No votes
Mighty Mouse
No votes
Desperaux
No votes
Pinky and the Brain
100%
Templeton the Rat from Charlotte's Web
No votes

Total votes: 1

Merchan

Hamtaro General: Post your Fan-Ham-Hams here!

Post by Merchan »

Hamtaro is a chinese cartoon that premiered on
Toonami a decade ago, and what with Samurai
Jack getting a continuation, I'm confident in its relevancy.

So yeah, post anything Hamtaro related in this thread! I'll start:

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Re: Hamtaro General: Post your Fan-Ham-Hams here!

Post by Liraxus »

Good lord, someone else actually remembers this show.

I dunno why I liked it as a kid, I was odd considering I watched alot of girls shows growing up as a bratty little boy. I enjoyed stuff like Sailor Moon, Hamtaro, and Totally Spies.

Am I a creeper?

slimus

Post by slimus »

I never seen this chinese cartoon, to tell true I'm not even a fan of such staff. It can be difficult to write a professional resume on their own. That's why I want help all who need good workable resume. Follow topresumewritingservices.com, and get help from resume professional writers for reasonable price.

promptsmoked

Post by promptsmoked »

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the freeessaywriter review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

Openair

Post by Openair »

Designing drawings is a complex task that requires a lot of time and knowledge. Another ideal way to complete a blueprint for you is to hire an experienced professional to complete the blueprint. Bespoke Drawings is a leading graphics and design company. It offers drawing, sketching and 3D modeling services at a lower cost. The company employs only professional engineers to carry out drawings. Getting help from them is essential to achieving your desired goals and success! For review, here is their website- https://kompaswork.ru.

lomaskarlo

Post by lomaskarlo »

It has been so long to visit your site but I must say now you have a great amount of data here. So if possible then can you give me an answer about how to Change Twitter Handle without breaking the rules and regulation of twitter.