Fallout General; or, "We Applaud Todd"

Beep beep boop
Misterme7

Re: Fallout General; or, "We Applaud Todd"

Post by Misterme7 »

Started playing Fallout New Vegas over the summer and people weren't lying when they said it was really good.

Problem is my save is on my computer at home and I'm at my school and I could restart but I really want to finish the game I had going before I restart because I was decently far in. Probably about halfway.

I'm worried I can't get to the Fort to show Caesar what for because I killed all the Legion at the Cove and when Boone asked if I wanted to go to the fort I said no and I'm worried it won't trigger that again. I have no reason to believe that, its just buggy or maybe only happens once.
I had a dream which was not all a dream

Exeres
Master of Puppets

say hi to the king for me

Post by Exeres »

You can go to the Fort any time you want, I think you just go to the dock and you'll get a prompt. Make sure to bring Boone with you.

And you are definitely not halfway through anything. You can easily drop 100 hours into a single game without seeing everything. Please tell me you've got all of the DLC.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

Misterme7

Re: Fallout General; or, "We Applaud Todd"

Post by Misterme7 »

I do have all the DLC.

I guess I was saying I'm about halfway through because i was about level 25 and I've never played before and that was the only thing I really can measure against. Might try and transfer the save to my new computer so I can play that one. I think part of the holdup was I'm doing Dead cheddar and I don't like it too much. Like, the story is good, but the whole thing just stresses me out with all the Cloud and those daisies zombie things I have to cut up or they get back up.
I had a dream which was not all a dream

Exeres
Master of Puppets

space for rent

Post by Exeres »

Dead cheddar's a bitch. I love it for the story and atmosphere, but I hate it for the atmosphere. The traps, the poison, the ghosts, the total lack of resources, it's all awful. But power through it and you won't be disappointed by the end.

If you do start a new game, take the trait at character creation that cuts your experience by 10% and gives you extra skill points. It's basically a free bonus because there is more than enough stuff to do and things to kill to reach the level cap.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.