Dark/Demon's Souls

Beep beep boop
Airra

Re: Dark/Demon's Souls

Post by Airra »

I actually kind'a powered through the bosses a lot faster than I had hoped, myself. However, they were insanely well designed. I need to run my level 30 through it to get an even better experience.

In other news, the arena looks really simple, but it seems surprisingly well designed for what Dark Souls is. It's not too cluttered as to make it impossible to maneuver for duels and the like, but it's not so open that you're always a sitting duck for spell-casters and greatbow snipers during multi-man battles. I'm looking forward to what new arena options they may add in the next DLC.
Don't blame me; I voted for Kodos.

Airra

Post by Airra »

I witnessed a thing while invading in the DLC. Minor mob spoilers for those who haven't played it, yet.

Sloth
Riku's favorite/American Hero

Post by Sloth »

I decided to see how far I can make it in DS3 staying at Soul Level 1, armed with a crossbow and a long sword.

So far I'm at Cathedral of the Deep
3DS Friend Code : 3024-5725-9941

Airra

Post by Airra »

The closest thing I've done to a Challenge Run was my locked-level 30 character. Good luck with the things.

There's a glitch that people have been talking about a lot where Mound Makers are able to invade into a world as a friendly Mad Spirit with no notice to the host player and become an extra enemy during the boss. I decided to make a poem about it.

Airra

Post by Airra »

I decided to make one of those obnoxious PvP videos.

I shared this video with the person I had invaded (the parrying master) and they love it.
Last edited by Airra on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Airra

Post by Airra »

The Ringed City is a fitting end to the franchise, me thinks.

I can't get enough of the Spears of the Church covenant. Being a boss and beating up entire parties of jolly cooperators is way too much fun.

slimus

Post by slimus »

Intresting, it might be played some later) Guys, your resume is your story, and it must be in top. Visit ResumesUniverse, professional resume writer provide you a qualified assistance for a small fee. Your resume is your story, and it must be in top!