Fire Emblem

Beep beep boop
OshaliteX2
user-title-y thing
Location: Mossdeep City. Where else? LITTLEROOT TOWN?!?! HA!!!

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by OshaliteX2 »

I did everything you did, except I made Tobin an archer, and kept Faye as a Pegasus Knight.

I'm also naming my weapons all over again, if anyone curious.
- Unloved Rigel (Royal Sword) A sort of parallel to Celica's "Beloved Zofia" weapon.
- Tobin's Bowbin (Iron Bow)
- Discount Yato (whatever weapon I decide to have Kamui use)
- Stabzooka (Javelin)

And one special mention...
- Rump Fire (Rhomphaia)
I am actually sorry for this one.
ImageFeed me lemons or feed me life!Image Image
*not meant to be taken bodaciously

Petah-Petah

Post by Petah-Petah »

Raging Ghost wrote:So, what class did you made your villagers?

I made Gray into a mercenary, Tobin into a soldier and Kliff into a mage. Faye, however, I initially made her a pegasus knight, but after seeing her cleric spell list, I had to use a pitchfork to turn her back into a villager and then, into a cleric.
Gray as merc, Tobin as an archer, Kliff as a mage, Faye as a cleric, and Atlas also as an archer.

3DS friendcode: 3093-7064-2767
Wii U username: Petah-Petah
Switch FC: 1503-9360-2243
PS4 user id: Pettah-Pettah

Raging Ghost

Post by Raging Ghost »

So, unless IS feels like bamboozling us again, we'll get the Cipher characters next week. Also, I do hope that we can get the second pitchfork at least at the same time.
Prosecutor at the ''I Object!'' topic: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3472

Great Eyewarp

Post by Great Eyewarp »

Finally got around to playing Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade, and I loved it! Working my way through Hector's route now. It's nice to go back and play a Fire Emblem game without any pedophile bait.
The artist formerly known as Sir Real

ThisAdamGuy

Post by ThisAdamGuy »

Katie's FE comics have made me really want to play these games, but I don't have a console that they'll work on. I do have Final Fantasy: Tactics, though. How would you guys compare them? Which is better?
Author, gamer, and terrible signature maker. Read my books (for free holy crap!) at www.bolanderbooks.com. New chapters every Saturday. Juryokine, Amber Silverblood, The Gray Ranger, and more!