The Big Ol' Minecraft Thread!

Beep beep boop
Brekkjern

Re: The Big Ol' Minecraft Thread!

Post by Brekkjern »

What modpack?

RedPower is probably one of the best proletariats for Minecraft. It has improvements to the redstone wiring as well as tubes to send items through and machines to sort stuff with. Excellent mod.

Kalekemo

Post by Kalekemo »

It's the mindcrack modpack

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

Running a Feed The Beast Server for tonight, using the Mindcrack

UncannyScarecrow
Location: In your fish tank having a staring contest with a goldfish

Post by UncannyScarecrow »

everytime i click off of FTB it lags out. why does it keep doing that e.o, also i thought Twilight forest was in FTB but it doesnt work
Steam: UncannyScarecrow

MrPotatoMan

Post by MrPotatoMan »

My Current project:
By day
By night
Up front
Elsmackerino

Lordy

Post by Lordy »

You clearly have access to quartz and such, so why is there iron in the ceiling and floor?

MrPotatoMan

Post by MrPotatoMan »

It just didn't look good being completely Quartz.
Elsmackerino

Stranaton

Post by Stranaton »

I'm asking to see if you guys would like an FTB 24/7 server or not. I'd need a few takers to make it worth keeping my PC running all night
ImageImage

Dedivax

Post by Dedivax »

I'd be interest, though I'm not sure how my connection would fare

Oolrich

Post by Oolrich »

I'm always up for a AZ server, although I can't promise I'll be on when other people are :P
When you play the bassoon all life's other bassoon just seems to bassoon into bassoon

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

Running a FTB server, Direwolf pack, connect to 24.231.65.216

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

Stranaton wrote:I'm asking to see if you guys would like an FTB 24/7 server or not. I'd need a few takers to make it worth keeping my PC running all night
Sorry for double post, but how did this work out? I like running servers but I run into the problem of not enough people joining and it not being worth running on my computer. Does anyone play FTB seriously or just play for a day then drop it? Cause I would like more people to play with.

Blake

Post by Blake »

Noffletoff wrote:
Stranaton wrote:I'm asking to see if you guys would like an FTB 24/7 server or not. I'd need a few takers to make it worth keeping my PC running all night
Sorry for double post, but how did this work out? I like running servers but I run into the problem of not enough people joining and it not being worth running on my computer. Does anyone play FTB seriously or just play for a day then drop it? Cause I would like more people to play with.
I tried to join, and went on FTB, but it was the wrong version or something. I haven't been paying much attention to FTB so I didn't know there were different versions like Mindcrack and Direwolf.

How about we make a new server that is a normal world(as in not the middle of the ocean, plains and mountains are nice) in normal Minecraft?

On a sidenote, I have been playing a Hardcore Flatworld server(f.mcnsa.com), and its a really neat server with cool plugins and a great community.
Skype:blakesalveson | Steam:Blaust | Tumblr:Blaust | DeviantART:Bws2cool

Dedivax

Post by Dedivax »

Noffletoff wrote:
I'd love to play FTB, but I don't know if my internet would allow it (also PLEASE disable xycraft, it's useless and clutter caves with ugly ores)

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

I like those blocks though, what harm is there?

as for your internet not allowing it, how bad is it? I mean angelicsongx can run it and her internet is shit tier, just use optifine.

as for vanilla server, I have tried running those too, even with awesome plugins and ideas and noone was really interested.