The Legend of Zelda

Beep beep boop
[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by [Citation Needed] »

http://i.imgur.com/6ePv8Je.gifv
Potentially spoilery idk but it involves the Guardian enemies acting like a cat with tape on its forehead
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Post by Liraxus »

LucarioLuvsMinecraft
Location: I'm currently stuck on the Storm Continent. Would you like some dried berries?

Post by LucarioLuvsMinecraft »

So I was watching a couple friends play BotW the other day, and saw the continuous eating animation.

OM NOM OM NOM OM NOM OM NOM OM NOM OM NOM OM NOM OM NOM.
McShyGuy The Helping Toast Fairy wrote:YEAH TOAST!
This page needs more Nosecone. It does not stand up to my Nosecone to Non-Nosecone ratio.
Also my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ4t ... 3qsqNTnEqw

Airra

Post by Airra »

I just got my Switch and Breath of the Wild.

Pretty much the first thing I did was kill a Guardian with a pot lid.

I took a screenshot of it the moment it died and played with the text adding thing on the Switch.

I ruined a perfectly good screenshot.
Don't blame me; I voted for Kodos.

LucarioLuvsMinecraft
Location: I'm currently stuck on the Storm Continent. Would you like some dried berries?

Post by LucarioLuvsMinecraft »

Airra wrote:I just got my Switch and Breath of the Wild.

Pretty much the first thing I did was kill a Guardian with a pot lid.

I took a screenshot of it the moment it died and played with the text adding thing on the Switch.

I ruined a perfectly good screenshot.
Apparently there's a challenge where you do the game with a pot lid and a soup ladle. Nothing else.
I think it's ridiculous, but I'd try it if I could.
McShyGuy The Helping Toast Fairy wrote:YEAH TOAST!
This page needs more Nosecone. It does not stand up to my Nosecone to Non-Nosecone ratio.
Also my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ4t ... 3qsqNTnEqw

Airra

Post by Airra »

I found Obama vacationing in Hyrule with a beard disguise.

Airra

Post by Airra »

Thunderblight Ganon is probably one of the most fun bosses I've fought in a while. Took eight tries with three hearts (I wanted more stamina for climbing, kay?!). I ate soooo many apples.

So, I've learned a couple of things. Enemy melee attacks and projectiles that harm for over your maximum health will only drop it down to a quarter heart when at full HP, but Explosion attacks can one-hit-kill regardless of health fullness.

Great Eyewarp

Post by Great Eyewarp »

I didn't really enjoy any of the bosses that much. I found the one you mentioned annoying, but I thought the rest were too easy. I found a lot of the tougher overworld enemies a lot more fun, especially Lynels. Lynels are probably my new favorite enemy; I've been waiting so long to see what they would be like in 3D, and they didn't disappoint.
The artist formerly known as Sir Real

Airra

Post by Airra »

Lynels deserve to have a Boss HP bar whenever they show up. There's really no excuse for them not to have one. Especially since the ones I've found were all isolated in an area that seems fit for a field boss.

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

And the music itself is amazing.

Post by Liraxus »

BOTW Spoilers? I dunno.

I have to say, Hyrule Castle is probably one of the most amazing areas in not only BOTW, but the entire freaking series. The fact there are so many ways to infiltrate and explore Hyrule Castle is astounding, and you can seriously go in at any time if you're in the market for some top quality gear.

Really, even the game suggests you raid Hyrule Castle as it was specifically designed to offer players a very safe path via the castle docks, I made a clean run through Hyrule Castle, getting some Royal Guard weapons alongside standard Royal weaponry, and this is only with 6 hearts and no divine beasts finished.

I really hope this castle becomes a starting point for better, more open dungeons than what the Divine Beasts offered.

Kamak
Riku's other favorite

Post by Kamak »

I've got about 150 Koroks left and I want to complete it but other games are out now draining my limited time.

Also trying to get all the armor fully upgraded because I hate myself.
-K-
ImageImage

MDude

Post by MDude »

Great Eyewarp wrote:Just something I saw in Nintendo's "Making Of" video for Breath of the Wild's story and characters. Kinda neat video, but it does feature Aonuma saying that "focus[ing] on doing a game's story" "ruins the gameplay." Idiot. Glad he was only a producer and not more directly involved in the game.
While I wouldn't say that story directly ruins gameplay, it makes sense to think that too much emphasis on translating a pre-planned story into game form can indirectly get in the way of other aspects of a game's overall structure. In this case, sticking too closely to an inflexible set of story beats can bias the game's development toward including a lot of cutscenes and setpieces, to convey story beats that don't fit into the normal flow of the game. And if there's a lot of them referencing each other, it can be harder to keep them from relying on being encountered in a set sequence to make sense. This can lead to areas of the game being forced into more of a linear progression than would be allowed otherwise, which if overdone can work agaisnt the exploratory nature of Zelda games, as seen in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. As it is, I'd say Breath of the Wild did a good job of structuring things, with some aspects of story being confined to a particular region/temple and others spread out but made to accomidate being viewed out of order. So he seems to have had just about the right amount of influence on things.

slimus

Post by slimus »

Never played anything like this, I am not so gamer like many in this forum) You can find a lot of cv writing services in internet, but not all of them can give you a real effective resume. Visit topcvservices.co.uk and get the opportunity to have a high quality professional resume.

danielsmith02

Post by danielsmith02 »

Such wise work and detailing! Keep up the amazing works folks I have fused you all into my Yellowstone Season 4 Coat. I think it'll improve the estimation of my site.