Is your body ready?
Here are some leaks from E3 that were posted on Zelda Dungeon.
What do you make of them?
1. Zelda Wii’s official title is “The Legend of Zelda”. There will be no subtitle.
2. The game tells a story several hundred years before Ocarina of Time. It also answers the question of how the Master Sword came into being.
3. The fairy-like girl is a very important character in the game. Her Name is Zordiana.
4. The Hookshot is also in the game and it has new abilities. It will not pull you immediately to the target you aimed at. Now it is possible to swing with the Hookshot, like with the Grappling Hook from TWW. The Hookshot makes no use of Wii Motion Plus.
5. Sometimes you have to “draw” a specific symbol on a door with your sword to open it.
6. The Bow controls are very similar to the Bow controls in Wii Sports Resort, as the script shows.
7. There are two levels of difficulty. Aonuma made it though, Miyamoto didn’t want to include it. There is a Normal Mode for amateurs. The Hero Mode has no “Super Guide” included and the enemies are tougher.
8. The on-stage dungeon, which is also playable at E3, isn’t a Dungeon as we know it from the Zelda series. When entering a Dungeon, you will not notice you are in one. It will be a smooth gradation. There will be dungeons with no bosses and bosses with no dungeon. The “dungeon” you are able to play at E3 will be an ice level. It will be the first “dungeon” in the Game.
I'm still not super hyped about the new Zelda with the small amount of info there is. But let's see if that changes after E3.
I admit though that I did thrown on a huge super hype smile when I saw number 2 though. I would love to see the inspiration for the Master Sword.