Beep beep boop
Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Re: Trade Hatress 2 (The TF2 thread)

Post by Liraxus »

Kako

Post by Kako »

My favorite moment thus far (I think) was this one time where I used a YER and an ambassador on Cactus Canyon 2.

There was a spy and a sniper heading up to spawncamp us. I stabbed the sniper in behind.

I was going for the spy when the spy moved to one side of the door. I took the hint and headed to the other side, pulling out my ambassador.

The spy lined up to camp. I lined up my crosshairs. One shot killed the poor sap.

WAIT DON'T GO I'M LONELY AND IT'S DARK IN HERE NOOOOOO

Chloemew

Post by Chloemew »

Have there really been no posts in this thread for half a year?? Let me just fix that real quick

If anyone even still plays this game, what are your hopes for the Pyro update? Personally I just want reliable fire physics, that's all it'll take for me to be pop flyin' with it. When a guy's directly in my stream of fire for a good second or two, I want them to ignite, goddamnit. Conversely, I'd also like to not be set on fire from halfway across the map because an enemy Pyro was trying to set someone else on fire and just happened to graze me and somehow depleted half my health in a fraction of a second

It can be a nightmare when you main Scout. How am I supposed to stay out of the Pyro's range when said range is completely arbitrary and no two Pyros have the same reach??

LucarioLuvsMinecraft
Location: I'm currently stuck on the Storm Continent. Would you like some dried berries?

Post by LucarioLuvsMinecraft »

Chloemew wrote:
It can be a nightmare when you main Scout. How am I supposed to stay out of the Pyro's range when said range is completely arbitrary and no two Pyros have the same reach??
Candy cane and mad milk...
McShyGuy The Helping Toast Fairy wrote:YEAH TOAST!
This page needs more Nosecone. It does not stand up to my Nosecone to Non-Nosecone ratio.
Also my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ4t ... 3qsqNTnEqw

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

Chloemew wrote:Have there really been no posts in this thread for half a year?? Let me just fix that real quick

If anyone even still plays this game, what are your hopes for the Pyro update? Personally I just want reliable fire physics, that's all it'll take for me to be pop flyin' with it. When a guy's directly in my stream of fire for a good second or two, I want them to ignite, goddamnit. Conversely, I'd also like to not be set on fire from halfway across the map because an enemy Pyro was trying to set someone else on fire and just happened to graze me and somehow depleted half my health in a fraction of a second

It's bodaciously been years, but iirc the flamethrower particles have an actual speed instead of being a hitscan graphic. This means that if you walk forward while firing you will catch up to your particle stream and the effective range will be reduced. Conversely, if you backpedal while firing your effective range will increase. Pyro is meant to be a bad matchup for scout.