World of Warcraft

Beep beep boop
Noffletoff

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Noffletoff »

I actually started playing this again, but I've been pretty casual with the game. Does anyone here want a shadow priest for normal or flex stuff?

Dr. Glocktor

Post by Dr. Glocktor »

im on WRA alliance as well

also balance is p. terrible and i regret choosing it as my spec for my boosted druid so much

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

Does anyone alliance side want to join my brother and I for running raids for old mounts like mims head and invinsible, only need 1 person, with mounts on reserve, like I get mims head, my brothers gets invinsible, and you can get another mount of choice, like alakir mount or something.

add me noffletoff#1115

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Cross realm normal is amazing. My weekly Flex group has pushed into normal mode SoO and I've gotten some pieces on my DW Frost DK. Good ones too, like Eye of Galakras.

We're 8/14 currently after one night. Going back in tonight to see how far we can go.
Stuff goes here later.

[Insert Fail]
Let's talk about sex.

Post by [Insert Fail] »

Congrats!! Progression is a lot of fun. :D

There are too many new people on here.

[url="https://twitter.com/InsertFail"]Twitter[/url] | [url="https://www.twitch.tv/insertfail]Twitch[/url]

Oolrich

Post by Oolrich »

I've decided to level a healer (Monk) any tips that would make the job easier?

And I know the timeless isle is the best for early gearing a 90, I'm wondering if there's a good way to farm up coins for weapons
When you play the bassoon all life's other bassoon just seems to bassoon into bassoon

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

I've never healed seriously so I have no idea what kind of healing tips there are.

Raid took down Nazgrim and Malkorok last night. Nazgrim was a big issue for us because our DPS was just strong enough to erase a lot of his health in a short time and just short enough that when he hit 10% the scheduled set of adds would come in in addition to the 10% ones so Arcweavers + Ironblades wiped us.

Malkorok was no issue but Spoils blocked us, not because of any sort of DPS or healing issue though. One of the tanks has a really shitty connection so he lags. A lot. It's cost us Flex Garrosh kills before and is really amazingly annoying.
Stuff goes here later.

Zink

Post by Zink »

[Insert Fail] wrote: but I'm mostly mad because I can't heal anymore and have to go Balance druid because we don't need a third healer and our paladin is a dumbho and won't even try going for a DPS spec.
There are quite a few three heal fights on Heroic progression. Immerseus, Protectors, Juggernaut, Shamans, and probably more later on that I just have yet to do, so CHIN UP you'll still get to heal sometimes!

edit: wow that post was from over a week ago, I'm really good at forums you guys.

[Insert Fail]
Let's talk about sex.

Post by [Insert Fail] »

Pft, it's fine, comment still applies since I'm still raiding. Immerseus and Protectors are iffy on three-healing, our raid leader thinks our healers are geared enough and we'll have the DPS to make up for it. I asked and it seems we'll do three-healing on Juggernaut and Shamans, so yay. c:

Tonight's raid was turbo depression because I got to heal for normal Thok because our healers were having issues, and THE CLEAVE HEALING TRINKET DROPPED and I have been rocking both 497 and 522 ToT healing trinkets since we raided Throne of Thunder and aaaaaaaaaaauuughhhh. I didn't even try to roll on it because it was still an upgrade for our current healers but man. All of my sadness. (We didn't do Heroic this weekend because several raiders called out ahead of time so we had a few subs and we are also gearing a new warrior.)

On the plus side I'm able to average 200-210k on Siegecrafter, which is nice. Still need to get my numbers higher on all fights, but it's something. Downed Paragons, Garrosh tomorrow, wee. I'm really itching for one of the two off-hands (even the healing one would be an increase) or the trinket.

There are too many new people on here.

[url="https://twitter.com/InsertFail"]Twitter[/url] | [url="https://www.twitch.tv/insertfail]Twitch[/url]

Mete

Post by Mete »

Fur and derpy eyes, now they're finally real space goats.

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

Oh my god, that's hilarious.

At first, I would love to have that for the hilarity.

I actually laughed for a few minutes thinking of that face in an actual serious situation.

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

http://i.imgur.com/OzKLTxp.jpg

Elvui changed my ui to hello kitty, it even has dancing kittys

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

My Level 51 Shaman now has 2pc tier from Celestials. Good one WoW, nice prank, now give me the daisies gloves on my DK.
Stuff goes here later.

Noffletoff

Post by Noffletoff »

I am making it my mission this expansion to try and get 1mil gold.

anyone on alliance side wish to do anything? add me Noffletoff#1115

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Making gold this next expansion is going to be...interesting considering Blizz is removing almost all combat-related bonuses from professions.
Stuff goes here later.