World of Warcraft

Beep beep boop
[Insert Fail]
Let's talk about sex.

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by [Insert Fail] »

Vyndren wrote:
Zink wrote:Well there's obviously silverpine which- oh wait, that's horde

Well, the first time through, azshara is pretty amus- oh wait, that's also horde

Well, at level 18, you're almost at the 20-25 range, so you NEED to go through one of the best zones, Hillsbrad, which is... wait, also horde.

Okay I think maybe you should just start over and choose the correct faction this time.
Zink, i love you man (no homo), but did i just read those words? Did you just tell me that the faction that has, fricken, wolf-people, is not the better of the two? Oh no, you are sorely mistaken. the Worgen are, and always will be, the coolest expansion race ever (followed closely by panderen). :colbert:
He was saying the Horde zones are better than Alliance. Since Worgen are Horde I'm p. sure he's not saying Horde is the worse of the two.

Also I resubbed to WoW for a month for kicks. I only started playing last June and I have a 90 worgen Resto druid that I was raiding with, but raid group fell apart because peeps ain't got no sense of commitment. Boyfriend and some of the old consistent/good raiders are getting back together to go for round two at SoO. I won't be joining this time though because I'm on an AUS server and I can't make one of the raid nights since my work schedule shifted.

Never posted on here when I was playing more consistently because whoops just forgot. Since I'm not raiding I'm just grinding rep for "fun" - all I need to get to exalted are Lorewalkers and Operation: Shieldwall. There's also Shaohao but that doesn't count towards the completion achievement and I don't want to spend more time than I need to on Timewaste Isle. Tillers rep was simultaneously annoying and entertaining to acquire (dirt mounds = bffs). With how crazy I went over Tillers, I know I'm going to go insane when we can have Garrisons in WoD.

I'm on Frostmourne if anyone's got toons on there but like I said it's an Oceanic server so idk how likely that is.

(Iron Skyreaver mount is so cool.)

There are too many new people on here.

[url="https://twitter.com/InsertFail"]Twitter[/url] | [url="https://www.twitch.tv/insertfail]Twitch[/url]

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Worgen are Alliance.
Stuff goes here later.

[Insert Fail]
Let's talk about sex.

Post by [Insert Fail] »

HAHA you're right, I completely derped on that. EVEN WHEN TYPING OUT THAT I WAS GETTING OPERATION: SHIELDWALL REPUTATION ON A WORGEN. I'm A+ at this.

There are too many new people on here.

[url="https://twitter.com/InsertFail"]Twitter[/url] | [url="https://www.twitch.tv/insertfail]Twitch[/url]

Eat_box

Post by Eat_box »

So, some observations from my month+ of playing MoP.

-I got this BAMF and it is my new favorite mount.
-Why does the sky golem cost so much to make?
-The amount of justice you get from heroics is insane.
-ENDGAME FACTIONS. ENDGAME FACTIONS EVERYWHERE.
-All this endgame content is going to be ignored forever once WoD comes out.
-Why does the sky golem cost so much to make?

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Sky Golem costs a ton to make because it's a gold sink intended to drain cheddar out of the economy, so that people don't just hoard it forever. Same with the Mechano-Hog, the Vial of Sands, and the Jewelcrafter panthers. Every single one of those costs a huge sum in terms of materials and the recipe requires a bit of effort on their part. Vial of the Sands in particular, since it's locked to Archaeology because Blizzard hates us.
Stuff goes here later.

Eat_box

Post by Eat_box »

But the motorcycles and vots had a purpose in that you could have a passenger. I guess the sky golem can pick herbs while still mounted but ????

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Still a gold sink. It's a vanity item with a special benefit, since previously only druids could herb while flying.

Also it doesn't actually cost much if you're an Engineer and have an Alchemist. Transmute Living Steel once a day, make the Engineering item once a day, and then after a month (this is also why it's expensive) you make the Golem. No other special materials needed like the other mounts, just a ton of time.
Stuff goes here later.

Eat_box

Post by Eat_box »

That's still 30 individual days to make a thing.

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Yep. Like I said, it's a gold sink and a vanity item.
Stuff goes here later.

Zink

Post by Zink »

Vyndren wrote:Zink, i love you man (no homo), but did i just read those words? Did you just tell me that the faction that has, fricken, wolf-people, is not the better of the two? Oh no, you are sorely mistaken. the Worgen are, and always will be, the coolest expansion race ever (followed closely by panderen). :colbert:
Worgen have terrible animations and their lore is boring as all heck.

The Alliance as a premise is just inherently way less interesting than the horde. It's your standard fantasy protagonist soup and who even cares
Last edited by Zink on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

We're only less interesting because Blizzard doesn't know how to write the Alliance in a way where we act and not just react to something the Horde did.

When is the last time the Alliance was allowed to take the initiative on anything?
Stuff goes here later.

Vyndren

Post by Vyndren »

Zink wrote:Worgen have terrible animations and their lore is boring as all heck.

The Alliance as a premise is just inherently way less interesting than the horde. It's your standard fantasy protagonist soup and who even cares

Terr...Terrible...TERRIBLE ANIMATIONS?!?!
Is that what you are really worried about? Their animation? Really? The lore isn't even that boring, but animation is what you mention?

I'm done. Just, done. I'm done.

Myk

Post by Myk »

worgen are ugh unless they're leather wearers
MYK, M.D.

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Worgen Rogue.
Stuff goes here later.

Mete

Post by Mete »

I would've much preferred for Alliance to get goblins instead. Not that I ever rolled more characters on retail than my gnome rogue main.