General Game Gabbin'

Beep beep boop
Soapbar

Re: General Game Gabbin'

Post by Soapbar »

I can only hope they don't follow the rest of GTA V's example and make it an online-focused cash grab

Exeres
Master of Puppets

can't wait until 2035 for the next gta

Post by Exeres »

Yeah, how dare a company try to make cheddar.

I don't mind their model for GTA V. They've been cranking out an endless stream of free DLC, the only thing to pay cheddar for is completely optional. I'm just miffed that Rockstar always seems to treat the PC market as an afterthought.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

The Nightman
Not actually a granny

Post by The Nightman »

The online stuff by itself didn't upset me. What upsets me is the fact that because the online was successful, they decided to not do any single player dlc. The online was fun, but the single player experience got pretty dull once there was nothing to do. Rockstars attitude towards modding also kinda sucks.
[Citation Needed] wrote:I am the most least quotable person.

Exeres
Master of Puppets

can only speak in fragments

Post by Exeres »

PUBG. 4 kills. 3rd place. Heart racing.

Seriously I almost feel sick.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

Soapbar

Re: can't wait until 2035 for the next gta

Post by Soapbar »

Exeres wrote:Yeah, how dare a company try to make cheddar.

I don't mind their model for GTA V. They've been cranking out an endless stream of free DLC, the only thing to pay cheddar for is completely optional. I'm just miffed that Rockstar always seems to treat the PC market as an afterthought.
I'd be fine with just trying to make cheddar. But if your Support Desk and Automated Ban Systems are worse than the likes of Youtube than something is horribly wrong.

In other news, I got Assassin's Creed II and Mortal Kombat. Mortal Kombat's pretty fun, the mapping for the PS4 Controller are surprisingly good even though the game wasn't made for Dualshock 4. Pretty fun too. Assassin's Creed II on the other hand I'm having a hard time remapping and even if I do find something that works it still doesn't feel comfortable. Might need to just go for Keyboard + Mouse

Soapbar

Post by Soapbar »

A Riot Employee wished for tyler1's death on the League of Legends Discord

In response he received 13k downvotes on reddit and gold for some fucking reason. It's good to know the League community is so unanimously opposed to this kind of unprofessionalism and toxicity regardless of their opinions on tyler1.

EDIT: also this guy wasn't some low-level fuckin janitor or shit like that. He was the Lead Experience Designer. He was responsible for enforcing toxicity policies on League. It's RiotLyte all over again.

The Nightman
Not actually a granny

Post by The Nightman »

#freetyler1
[Citation Needed] wrote:I am the most least quotable person.

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

Anyone want a key for Grim Fandango Remastered, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Loot Rascals or Tumbleseed?

I got the Humble Bundle just for Abzu, pretty much, but I do also want to try FlintHook.

Edit: I forgot we had a giveaways thread but it's TOO LATE now, hah.
I also have a ton of other indie game keys, too many to list here, but some ones I know are good are Guacamelee Gold Edition, Hand of Fate, Stanley Parable, and Super Hexagon.
↑ Let's kick the beat. ♫ (shuffle for best results) ↑

Soapbar

Post by Soapbar »

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is facing a controversy regarding the amount of time it takes to unlock a hero without paying (for reference, it's 40 hours longer than it takes to beat most video games).

An EA Community Account responded to a post complaining about such and received the largest amount of downvotes in reddit history (-430K and not stopping)

I'm preparing myself for another Golden Poo Award.

Shad
being a gentleman is my jojob

Post by Shad »

Unfortunately some shithead gamers that need to get slapped in the dong have been sending the devs of that star wars game death threats because of this debacle. Shameful.

EA lowered the costs of said heroes by 75%, so the outcry was effective. The original pricings were obscene, but the overall gacha structure of the game is still shockingly confusing, distracting and just bad.

Wesley Foxx

Post by Wesley Foxx »

And then

TheOtherMC

Post by TheOtherMC »

Comrades is pretty okay

Galax

Post by Galax »

I'M HYPE !MEGAMAN 11!

YES.
The gayest girl you know.

LordArceus
Location: Relaxing in the Hall of Origi- oh damnit those two are fighting again.

Post by LordArceus »

I recently picked up tomodachi life and I'm having so much fun with it ohmygod
Steam
Friend Code: 1977-0623-7821

Wesley Foxx

Post by Wesley Foxx »

I started playing Sanctum 2 after having picked it up when they were giving it away, and oh wow, it's exactly the style of Tower/Turret Defense I've been missing, the kind where you place pathing obstructions to create mazes and whatnot. Plus being a first person shooter on top of that has kept me thoroughly engaged. I might try playing it with other people some time but I have no idea how it scales things to a group.