General Game Gabbin'

Beep beep boop
Boler

Re: General Game Gabbin'

Post by Boler »

I'm not really sure how TotalBiscuit is involved in this, can someone enlighten me or are people just shouting at him because he spoke to her one time or something

EDIT: oh god this is bigger than I though and really ugly I should probably just stay out of this discussion at all and lurk
Last edited by Boler on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mister popo

Post by mister popo »

he did a video on depression quest and said it was a bad game. the reddit thing about him was just deleted because people were arguing, ain't anything to do with quinn.

TerraChimaera

Post by TerraChimaera »

Back to the size of Smash 3DS, for comparison, SM3DW is 1.6 GB, and Pokemon XY and Kid Icarus Uprising are 1.7 GB
Valbrandur wrote:Drink milk for strong bone
^^El tumblo (upstanding members of society)^^

Guyperson
Location: Himawari will never give up, never hide, never be defeated, never accept evil

Post by Guyperson »

I'm willing to bet someone is going to deduce how many characters there are in Smash by deducing it from the filesize, possibly with the help of a stolen demo from best buy.

Back to Five Guys Burgers And Fries, proletariats have apparently stopped deleting threads about it on /v/, not that the constant deletion stopped people from talking about it during that time. Anyway, I'm just waiting on an actual news site to cover this, then there's no possible way to hide anymore.
AwkwardSkeleton wrote:This is just crying out to be a signature.

mister popo

Post by mister popo »

Guyperson wrote:Anyway, I'm just waiting on an actual news site to cover this, then there's no possible way to hide anymore.
seems to be something going around about erik kain makin an article. totalbiscuit and other youtube people with more subscribers than seems reasonable are also aware and a bit angry. tb especially.

Mete

Post by Mete »

In more positive news, there's a new humble jumbo bundle and it's the first decent bundle in recent memory.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Here's also 35 minutes of The Witcher 3 gameplay. I'd recommend downloading it in higher quality though.

AquaBat

Post by AquaBat »

Don't care about most of these games but I bet I could get a good trade for them. If I have them send "gift keys", that means the games are added into your inventory for trade, right?

Mete

Post by Mete »

If you pick "this order is a gift" I'm pretty sure it just gives you a link that you can give to someone. If you want to gift individual games while keeping some, buy it for yourself and then individually gift the games via the humble bundle site, which also gives you links. You'll never get giftable copies of the games in your Steam inventory if that's what you're asking.

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

Ooh, KoF XII, think I'll check that out. I need some fightan' PC titles.

Crushter
patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Post by Crushter »

Ha, I barely come to this site anymore, was curious about the recent shitstorm. Killing Floor 2 looks good, but not as good as this bloodbath. My word's not worth much, but I'm with you popo, keep training those kids good.

Vax
who

Post by Vax »

Syobon wrote:Ooh, KoF XII, think I'll check that out. I need some fightan' PC titles.
ehhhhhhhhhh
It does have like one interesting mechanic and is hyper pretty but I didn't enjoy it very much. Especially not compared to XI and XIII. Obviously it's in the bundle so you might as well if you wanna try it, but I would look into XIII because it's super good
Or, y'know, whatever.

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

It's XIII actually, I made a typo!

Galax

Post by Galax »

Finally finished my playthrough of Phantasy Star IV. Profound Darkness can just...

Nah. Nah, I shouldn't say that out loud.
The gayest girl you know.

Vax
who

Post by Vax »

Syobon wrote:It's XIII actually, I made a typo!
Oh
Then yes absolutely play that shit
Or, y'know, whatever.