Mighty No. 9

Beep beep boop
BurntToShreds

Re: Mighty No. 9

Post by BurntToShreds »

Maps kind of make sense, but Mega Man stages have never been known for being super-complex... unless they're ramping things up in the complexity department.
Burn 'em to shreds, tear 'em to ashes.

Shad
being a gentleman is my jojob

Post by Shad »

BurntToShreds wrote:Well, since a lot of people decided to support the game by giving Comcept the cheddar to make it, then yes, I'd say they are entitled to certain things, such as a community manager, basically the intermediary between the developers and the fans and backers, that is and can prove that they are qualified for the job through their work
Yeah it'd be cool if they had a good community manager but in what universe does giving cheddar to a kickstarter make it okay to harass someone on the internet when you don't like them?

wordNumber

Post by wordNumber »

I think they might just use the WiiU game pad for the whole "play while someone watches TV" thing, but they might throw in some kind of quick-switch inventory function or something. That might arguably mess things up still but it could be cool.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

Remote play does make the most sense as a feature for the WiiU version. I wonder if the PS4 version will have it too with the Vita if you decide not to buy the Vita version? Or could you transfer your save game between the two, a take on that whole "transfarring" thing Kojima and crew came up with? That would be a nice feature for sure.

Zink

Post by Zink »

BurntToShreds wrote:Remote play does make the most sense as a feature for the WiiU version. I wonder if the PS4 version will have it too with the Vita if you decide not to buy the Vita version? Or could you transfer your save game between the two, a take on that whole "transfarring" thing Kojima and crew came up with? That would be a nice feature for sure.
You can remote play any game on PS4 with your vita, so yeah that'll be included no matter what.

YCobb

Post by YCobb »

"go fuck yourself" is a bit of a shabby summary, don't you think?

They're saying that you can't back out now if they make a decision you dislike, which is entirely reasonable and was made clear during the kickstarter. People paid for a product, but they did so under the express knowledge that the product could and certainly would turn out in ways that could not be made definite at the time. Especially considering that the game is primarily a digital download, this is par for the course.

((If this is still part of the outrage over the community director, my secondary advice is to get over it.))
Since this is garbled English, please refer to the brutal attack of confusion.

TerraChimaera

Post by TerraChimaera »

I haven't been paying attention what's going on???
Valbrandur wrote:Drink milk for strong bone
^^El tumblo (upstanding members of society)^^

impmon08

Post by impmon08 »

Comcept hired a community manager who has no idea how to manage a community (namely lying to everyone, deleting incriminating tweets off her twitter when she realized it reflected poorly on her rather than owning up to it and trying to do better by them, locking and hiding threads that disagreed with her rather than trying to reply to them, and outright stating she didn't want or care about the community's trust) and basically tore it apart, many people wanted refunds because of just how terribly everything was going, and then on the last possible day to request a refund they sent out that e-mail.
YCobb wrote:((If this is still part of the outrage over the community director, my secondary advice is to get over it.))
I did get over it personally, but they kept fanning the flames. The last sentence, saying that those worried shouldn't go to the forums to voice their complaints and should rather just deal with it, is horrible PR and just ruins even more people's trust, when this whole situation has already made such faith extremely weak to begin with.

TerraChimaera

Post by TerraChimaera »

Well, shit

They better not pull a MegaMan Legends 3 on us
Valbrandur wrote:Drink milk for strong bone
^^El tumblo (upstanding members of society)^^

Barabba

Post by Barabba »

Damnit, Call E lost even though she was the best design!
天生萬物以養人

人無一善以報天

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Post by Liraxus »

Call oddly reminds me of Ciel from the Zero series.

I like that series.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

Liraxus wrote:Call oddly reminds me of Ciel from the Zero series.

I like that series.
I've always liked Zero and ZX more than the original and X. I loved the mechanics and aesthetics especially.

Liraxus
a title saying "CLODS!"

Post by Liraxus »

BurntToShreds wrote:
Liraxus wrote:Call oddly reminds me of Ciel from the Zero series.

I like that series.
I've always liked Zero and ZX more than the original and X. I loved the mechanics and aesthetics especially.
And oh lawdy lawdy that music, Esperanto, Straight Ahead, Departure, Neo Arcadia, fucking ear bliss.

But enough being off topic, I'm gonna go post some Megaman Zero tracks in the music thread.