Saints Row IV: the perfect president simulation

Beep beep boop
Raging Ghost

Saints Row IV: the perfect president simulation

Post by Raging Ghost »

So, we have a thread about the third Saints Row. Why not one about the upcoming fourth one?

Also, let's use that as a opportunity to share our characters made with the Inauguration Station.

Here's mine:

Yeah, yeah, I got influenced by Hotline Miami.
Prosecutor at the ''I Object!'' topic: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3472

Galaxy Man

Re: Saints Row IV: the perfect president simulation

Post by Galaxy Man »

man i don't know how to feel about this

i really like saints row 2, but i like it because of how wacky it is alongside how realistic it is
i have no opinion on 3, because my PS3 bodaciously exploded on trying to play it

but this just looks like it's jumped the shark, done like eight flips, shot the shark in the face, careened into the mouth of another shark, punched out of the poor shark's asshole, and then grew an organic jetpack and careened into space, only to rocket punch a space shark, and then pile drive it into a mountain of even more sharks.

and on one hand that sounds fucking amazing, but on every other hand it just looks like straight up selling out.
^it's a tumblr link oh geez^
oh man is this a steam profile

Alexandy13

Post by Alexandy13 »

Galaxy Man wrote:but this just looks like it's jumped the shark, done like eight flips, shot the shark in the face, careened into the mouth of another shark, punched out of the poor shark's asshole, and then grew an organic jetpack and careened into space, only to rocket punch a space shark, and then pile drive it into a mountain of even more sharks.
I'm just going to steal this, thank you.

Or rather, I would if it wasn't too long.
Social Medias:Someone With A Pen
3DS Friend Code: 1220-6873-7509

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

The same engine, characters, graphics. Its way more over the top wacky to set itself away from GTA and went apeshit with it.

Alexandy13

Post by Alexandy13 »

Day one: Jesus Shark-Punching Christ, my computer can't handle this much explosive dick-punching.

That aside. Game still rocks so hard it defeats the devil three times in musical combat, even though it technically cheated, but so did the devil, so it's cool.

Side note: If I hear anything sing 'bum' in a high tone one more time, I'm going to flip some tables.
Social Medias:Someone With A Pen
3DS Friend Code: 1220-6873-7509

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

Playing Saints Row 4.
At least your direct.
Your.

Aaaaah.

Other than that, it's a fun game so far, the powers are a bit entertaining although now that I have unlimited super speed, I rarely use any of these cool looking cars any longer, it's a bit of a letdown.

I'm not so fond of the power upgrading but I think the powers are worth it so I grit through it.

Minor spoilers:
How the hell do you have sex with a robotic eye drone anyway

Doormaster
Chinmaster

Post by Doormaster »

So I just found out that the company that makes these games, Volition Inc, is based where I live right now

Kinda cool

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

Finished the game and just figured out that Keith Davids is a good representation of Lando Calrissian, due to how much the game referenced Star Wars. Makes a deal with his enemies at the cost of his friends only to help them later on.

Overall, it was a fun game although I really hated those alien weapons.

Raging Ghost

Post by Raging Ghost »

Valbrandur wrote:Overall, it was a fun game although I really hated those alien weapons.
At least, are the Zin weapons better than the STAG ones from SR3?

I'm asking because I know that the STAG weapons become redundant once you get all the reload upgrades. Sure, shooting lasers is awesome, but not when kinetic weaponry (normal bullet-shooting guns) is better compared to them.
Prosecutor at the ''I Object!'' topic: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3472

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

I can't say for sure because I was struggling to get enough cheddar to upgrade my preferred weapons. I didn't really use the alien weapons so I can't compare. Maybe if I use some cache cheats I could start comparing them.

I think that's one of the problems with the game, it could've used more ways to get cheddar so that you could upgrade more of your weapons.

Raging Ghost

Post by Raging Ghost »

Valbrandur wrote:I can't say for sure because I was struggling to get enough cheddar to upgrade my preferred weapons. I didn't really use the alien weapons so I can't compare. Maybe if I use some cache cheats I could start comparing them.
All right. Let me know with your results.

Turbro
Master of Seduction

Post by Turbro »

I somehow managed to get the dubstep gun from the start of the game so I ended up using nothing but that throughout the whole thing because it's overpowered as fuck once you get explosive wubs.

Tetrunes
Dances-With-Bots

Post by Tetrunes »

Nice guys finish the presidential race first

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tetrunes
Marcato wrote:How am I supposed to see tacos in these conditions?

Shoolis

Post by Shoolis »

President gets Friendzoned: Plans Counterattack Against Lying Bitch Who Stole His Heart
This is for you King Ghidorah....

Barabba

Dojyaaaa~n

Post by Barabba »

Shoolis wrote:President gets Friendzoned: Plans Counterattack Against Lying Bitch Who Stole His Heart
天生萬物以養人

人無一善以報天

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺