Video Game Sales

Beep beep boop
Cori
jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan

Re: Video Game Sales

Post by Cori »

bad rats
[8:18:42 AM] Joh Terraem: Cori, I've always found your encyclopedic knowledge of dicks to be quite charming and repulsive at the same time

flame_warp

Post by flame_warp »

C'mon, tower unite, I've got ten bucks left to spend, and if you don't get your booty in the sale it's going to cave story and crypt of the necrodancer.
today's nonsense of the day: is cancelled.

Exeres
Master of Puppets

steam sales are a joke these days

Post by Exeres »

I don't think the sales change. What you see is what you get.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

Yeah, I'm disappointed that Nuclear Throne has STILL not gone on sale even though it's out of Early Access now.

Also Crypt of the Necrodancer is the best game and you should totally get it.
↑ Let's kick the beat. ♫ (shuffle for best results) ↑

Blitz Walrus
Heavyweight Champion of the Forum

Post by Blitz Walrus »

I don't remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure the devs of Nuclear Throne said it would never go on sale. Which makes me feel like a sack of crap cuz I got a coupon for it and got it dirt cheap. It is absolutely worth full price tho.

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

I had heard that too, but I thought they meant they wouldn't put it on sale while it was in Early Access, which made sense to me. But no sales ever is a silly thing to say.

D-vid

Post by D-vid »

I bought Dark Dreams Don't Die because I liked the graphical style and the preview video looked ridiculous AF.

Did I do well?

LucarioLuvsMinecraft
Location: I'm currently stuck on the Storm Continent. Would you like some dried berries?

Post by LucarioLuvsMinecraft »

My mom took $560 total out of my grandma's account, so grandma can't pay me my $90 from moving all our stuff into the new place. And I was going to spend a third of that on Steam stuff, like gmod and some TF2 weapons and all that. So I have currently $90 that I cannot use.

There is probably $150 that my mom and grandma would owe me, but with tight cheddar I have let a lot slide. On the other hand I would like to find my mom and sell her phone, 'cuz most of the cheddar was used to pay of phone bills.

REALLY don't like mom too much these days. Can't afford jack shit since she lost her job.
McShyGuy The Helping Toast Fairy wrote:YEAH TOAST!
This page needs more Nosecone. It does not stand up to my Nosecone to Non-Nosecone ratio.
Also my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ4t ... 3qsqNTnEqw

D-vid

Post by D-vid »

D-vid wrote:I bought Dark Dreams Don't Die because I liked the graphical style and the preview video looked ridiculous AF.

Did I do well?
Yes, yes I did.

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

Steam sale is here boy-os

Shadow of Mordor is only 4 bucks, that's honestly a steal. Lots of other good deals too. I picked up Civ V, Dead Cells, Shadow of Mordor, and Hollow Knight. I'm also thinking about getting DOOM and maybe some DLC for Witcher 3. Maaaybe Prey, but I figure I can wait a few more months for the next sale, maybe it'll go lower.

Edit: Maybe also Wolfenstein: New Order? Just cause the trailer for the new one looks good.

The Nightman
Not actually a granny

Post by The Nightman »

^Blood and Wine for The Witcher 3 is essentially a new game. I'd highly recommend it.
[Citation Needed] wrote:I am the most least quotable person.

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

Yeah I've heard good things about it. My problem is I've barely even started Witcher 3, I just got past the first area. It's a great game, it's just the kind of game where I feel like I need to set aside a whole afternoon to really get into it

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

SaintCrazy wrote:Steam sale is here boy-os

Shadow of Mordor is only 4 bucks, that's honestly a steal. Lots of other good deals too. I picked up Civ V, Dead Cells, Shadow of Mordor, and Hollow Knight. I'm also thinking about getting DOOM and maybe some DLC for Witcher 3. Maaaybe Prey, but I figure I can wait a few more months for the next sale, maybe it'll go lower.

Edit: Maybe also Wolfenstein: New Order? Just cause the trailer for the new one looks good.
I ONE MILLION percent suggest DOOM, Wolfenstein is incredibly fun as well, and as for DLC for the Witcher 3, I had picked up Heart of Stone and fuck me is that story good.

Exeres
Master of Puppets

who am i kidding i'll buy it all anyway

Post by Exeres »

Picked up Shadow of Mordor, I'll see if I can afford anything else after I get paid this week.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

The Nightman
Not actually a granny

Post by The Nightman »

SaintCrazy wrote:Yeah I've heard good things about it. My problem is I've barely even started Witcher 3, I just got past the first area. It's a great game, it's just the kind of game where I feel like I need to set aside a whole afternoon to really get into it
Yea, it's one of those games where you only mean to play for an hour or so and then next thing you know, it's 4 AM and you have to get up at 7 and oh god why did I do this to myself. Then you don't play the game for a few days and end up doing the same thing next time.

I picked up Danganronpa 1 and 2 from the sale. Pretty good so far, finished the first chapter of the first one last night. Didn't like how handholdy it was but I'm hoping that's just for the first chapter and isn't so bad afterwards.
[Citation Needed] wrote:I am the most least quotable person.