is it possible to see WhatsApp messages while playing game?

Beep beep boop
Shown

is it possible to see WhatsApp messages while playing game?

Post by Shown »

This is a weird topic but I have not seen any such section on this forum so I am posting here and I hope there will be no problem.

So while I was searching for a video of a game on YouTube, I came across a video in which the game player was looking at WhatsApp messages while playing the game.

So I did a lot of research on it but I didn't find anything that would make it possible. Except this gbwhatsapp modified version of WhatsApp I had read in an article about this gbwhatsapp modified version about this app that there is a feature in this app that makes it possible. But as I said that before it is a modified and also unauthorized application so I didn't use it, so can you please help me to do so. thanks in advance.

And if you like to know more about that app you can check here: https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/

Welke89

Re: is it possible to see WhatsApp messages while playing game?

Post by Welke89 »

I was not a very bright student who can learn actually everything which you might be looking for and your post has given me a good options of learning the same language with perfection though and go for the law essay writing service online to get your assignment about the same with alot more perfections

Playewr

Post by Playewr »

Thank you. I need an essay on biology. What service can you advise me?

nickwicck

Post by nickwicck »

Thank you, I really like writemyessay. By the way, I think you can find a writer here to help you with biology. I really like the fact that you can find many writers here who specialize in different academic disciplines. I understand how difficult it is to write an essay to the university and I often seek help from copywriters.

ddtr5

Post by ddtr5 »

Shown wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 am
This is a weird topic but I have not seen any such section on this forum so I am posting here and I hope there will be no problem.

So while I was searching for a video of a game on YouTube, I came across a video in which the game player was looking at WhatsApp messages while playing the game.minecraft 2021

So I did a lot of research on it but I didn't find anything that would make it possible. Except this gbwhatsapp modified version of WhatsApp I had read in an article about this gbwhatsapp modified version about this app that there is a feature in this app that makes it possible. But as I said that before it is a modified and also unauthorized application so I didn't use it, so can you please help me to do so. thanks in advance.
gbwhatsapp is save to use? what are the benefits?