Controlling Costs

WHY DOES THIS COMIC SUCK
Ruduen

Controlling Costs

Post by Ruduen »

Posted April 19, 2021 at 12:00 am
Control

An important part of leading an organization is knowing when to stop ripping chunks out of the floor and throwing them at your enemies.

Marscaleb

Re: Controlling Costs

Post by Marscaleb »

HOLY CRAP!
I found an actual post a bout the comic on this forum!
...which is weird, really. Why would there be a post about Awkward Zombie in this Russian spam bot forum?

On a more on-topic note, I wanted to say that some of Katie's comics make me more interested in playing some of these games than the actual gameplay footage I've seen.
Do I actually get to go over expenditure budgets in Control? Man, maybe I ought to give it a shot after all...

SirRob

Post by SirRob »

Marscaleb wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:02 pm
HOLY CRAP!
I found an actual post a bout the comic on this forum!
...which is weird, really. Why would there be a post about Awkward Zombie in this Russian spam bot forum?

On a more on-topic note, I wanted to say that some of Katie's comics make me more interested in playing some of these games than the actual gameplay footage I've seen.
Do I actually get to go over expenditure budgets in Control? Man, maybe I ought to give it a shot after all...
Yes!! I agree. I do think the video game stated in the university was an experience. For what helped me after all was [insert link that contains a virus here] it has been a great beneficial to me and I recommend highly that everyone does examine it frequently. You might also learn some useful life hacks on how to date many of the local women in your area and you could even earning a high salary too. Check it out!!

I heard something about a discord, is that the place where people talk about Katie's comics now? Or is it Twitter? I don't think it's Reddit. No way Katie's comics aren't being discussed by thousands of people somewhere.

GameZone

Post by GameZone »

SirRob wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:18 pm
I heard something about a discord, is that the place where people talk about Katie's comics now? Or is it Twitter? I don't think it's Reddit. No way Katie's comics aren't being discussed by thousands of people somewhere.
yeah, most of the other people including katie herself have migrated to the discord since, last i checked (i haven't actually gone on discord for a while for reasons), m'derators have limited ability to deal with bots and the solutions katie/norrin have tried to curb the bot problem have proved rather temporary/ineffectual & one attempt at dealing with the problem almost got katie banned from her own website

aside from not-visiting-discord-currently i only check occasionally to see if a non-bot's posted a funny edit/comment/something here
Image Image Image Image Image