Investment Bonking

WHY DOES THIS COMIC SUCK
CalebLW

Investment Bonking

Post by CalebLW »

In a world where you can turn over any rock and find a dollar, I don't know why anyone even attempts the facade of a currency-based economy.
Better yet, you can find frogs under rocks in Breath of the Wild!

StormiestPlayer
Location: I'm everywhere. I'm in your cereal and in your closet and under your bed. EATING YOUR NUTELLA!

Re: Investment Bonking

Post by StormiestPlayer »

I have tricked you -- you thought I was going to draw a comic about a Zelda game, but I have cleverly drawn a comic about a different Zelda game. (I drew this before Breath of the Wild came out, when I was revisiting Twilight Princess HD.)

In a world where you can turn over any rock and find a dollar, I don't know why anyone even attempts the facade of a currency-based economy.
Makes you think about how many super-old comics Katie has in her backlog. We should have a festival in which Katie uploads her oldest comics regularly. If she has that many.
What are these pillow things that the townsfolk in Zelda games often wear?
Last edited by StormiestPlayer on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Being bad at something is the first step to being not-bad at something.

Kitsune Dzelda

Post by Kitsune Dzelda »

Also makes you thinka bout how long ago she mustve played MGS5 if theyre still showing up after Breath of the Wild.
WHERE IS THIS MERLIN I KEEP HEARING OF

What harm could come from imprisoning a hellinternet beast every night and making it hate humanity and what it stands for?
Then we can release it back into the wild.

SirRob

Post by SirRob »

The name of the comic is Investment Bonking, but in the comic, the sound is Clonk
I can't understand this

Galax

Post by Galax »

SirRob wrote:The name of the comic is Investment Bonking, but in the comic, the sound is Clonk
I can't understand this
[snip image
Because hitting your head is sometimes referred to as "bonking your head".
The gayest girl you know.

Showsni

Post by Showsni »

Is this what led Malo down the path to becoming Hyrule's richest entrepreneur?

Great Eyewarp

Post by Great Eyewarp »

Holy shit, an Awkward Zombie about Twilight Princess?

Those wacky Minish, hiding rupees everywhere…
The artist formerly known as Sir Real

Merchan

Post by Merchan »

LucarioLuvsMinecraft
Location: I'm currently stuck on the Storm Continent. Would you like some dried berries?

Post by LucarioLuvsMinecraft »

I think the title for the comic would fit better with a TF2 comic, but Scout doesn't have any real moneymaking bats.
McShyGuy The Helping Toast Fairy wrote:YEAH TOAST!
This page needs more Nosecone. It does not stand up to my Nosecone to Non-Nosecone ratio.
Also my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RJ4t ... 3qsqNTnEqw

Petah-Petah

Post by Petah-Petah »

I have tricked you -- you thought I was going to draw a comic about a Zelda game, but I have cleverly drawn a comic about a different Zelda game.

And now it's about Zelda 2!

3DS friendcode: 3093-7064-2767
Wii U username: Petah-Petah
Switch FC: 1503-9360-2243
PS4 user id: Pettah-Pettah

Cori
jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan

Post by Cori »

StormiestPlayer wrote: What are these pillow things that the townsfolk in Zelda games often wear?

You're talking about this thing, right?

To my knowledge, in Chinese it's called Pao Tue (or Pao Du), which translates to 'belly robe'. It was originally part of a soldier's uniform in the Tang dynasty to keep their weapons from rubbing against their armor and was gradually adopted as a fashion statement by civilians during the Song dynasty.

Similar pieces of armor from other parts of the world are the fauld and tasset belt, but these are both made of metal instead of fabric and don't come up past the belt.
[8:18:42 AM] Joh Terraem: Cori, I've always found your encyclopedic knowledge of dicks to be quite charming and repulsive at the same time

PCachu

Post by PCachu »

Well, any cash left over from his little shopping spree can go to his account at the First National

Zeticus

Post by Zeticus »

I do not have time for such websites as I am looking for essay writing service reviews right now. I want to make sure that the expert I hire for my assignment has done work for others too.

Warde

Post by Warde »

Trust me you guys I had the best experience at research paper help services. Seriously it can make me impress with their every actions. Highly recommended to you guys!