Riku

Re: Alcohol Thread

Post by Riku »

I love Kraken.

D-vid

Post by D-vid »

I've never seen that here.
The one I have now is good though. It's called Old Pascas. I also have a bottle St. John's white rum.

shazza
Future Farm Bone Overlord

Post by shazza »

i am very disappointed that cupcake wine doesn't actually taste like cupcakes

it is delicious, but not cupcake delicious :[
Image Image

Crawfish

Post by Crawfish »

Oolrich wrote:Kraken rum is best dark rum. Goes great with rootbeer or cola and you can quote PotC every time you have some
hello this is my favorite liquor. Holy shit I can just take shots of it, pretty bad. It also mixes well with so many things, like those sodas you mentioned. Also one time I put some in my hot chocolate and it was good.
please stop that right now

D-vid

Post by D-vid »

I mixed like 3 cuba libre yesterday. And a friend mixed white rum with grape juice which was really delicious too.

Fauche

Post by Fauche »

TheStranger
Eternal Ray of Sunshine

Post by TheStranger »

My favorite beer is Arboga 10% and Kopparbergs Special Brew 10%, people say they taste too much like alcohol, but I love them.
http://tapastic.com/series/WinterOfDiscontent

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0698-1791

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

Fauche wrote:Champagne is any sparkling white wine.
Actually, Champagne is a label protected by Unizo and may only apply to sparkling wine produced in the Champagne region.
Fauche wrote:Passing out is a sign of being severely goddamn sick. If someone drinks and passes out? They are dying right now. Call 9-1-1.
Might be a bit of an overreaction but if you don't know what the hell you're doing you might as well. Thing is, all they can do with alcohol intoxication is pump someone's stomach and maybe hook up a salient solution through IV, so if the person passing out already puked his guts out he'll probably be fine. There's also a difference between falling asleep and passing out.

Fauche

Post by Fauche »

Syobon wrote:Might be a bit of an overreaction but if you don't know what the hell you're doing you might as well. Thing is, all they can do with alcohol intoxication is pump someone's stomach and maybe hook up a salient solution through IV, so if the person passing out already puked his guts out he'll probably be fine. There's also a difference between falling asleep and passing out.
I was thinking as much. I get really sleepy when I start drinking, so it's no surprise if I nod off.

But I suppose they mean passing out as if one moment you're standing or sitting or attempt to, and you just suddenly fall over asleep. Such a sudden transition would of course be alarming to anyone else around, though.

Crawfish

Post by Crawfish »

I think I've been consistently drunker during finals week than any other week at school this semester. My fraternity has had a 24-hour study room in the library since Friday morning, and we've continuously supplied ourselves with alcohol.

This is....kind of stupid.
please stop that right now

TheStranger
Eternal Ray of Sunshine

Post by TheStranger »

I thought that was the whole point of a fraternity? Well, I get my impression of frats from college comedies, but still
http://tapastic.com/series/WinterOfDiscontent

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0698-1791

Fooflyer

Post by Fooflyer »

we're having cocktails at christmas. it sound fun but i hate mixing my drinks, it feels like you're cheating

drinking alcopops is like taking steroids

i

Cafall

Post by Cafall »

it's only cheating if you're mixing to cover and mask the liquor for the sake of getting drunk

a good cocktail blends all the ingredients into something new and wonderful

Game Angel
sugoi ranger

Post by Game Angel »

Ok, so I am a mega ultra super lightweight, and I really hate sour flavor and really strong drinks. I do like milkier stuff like pumpkin spice and Irish cream though. What might you suggest?

Spoony
turbo gay

Post by Spoony »

Baileys is nice and smooth, goes down a treat. If you like aniseedy stuff you might try sambuca too, sits pretty well.