Alcohol Thread

How do I made forum
[Insert Fail]
Let's talk about sex.

Re: Alcohol Thread

Post by [Insert Fail] »

Spoony wrote:haw nah single malt is usually a bit more expensive so I don't know, I'm assuming you're a cheap booty. I like laphroaig and glenfiddich, but they might be a bit heavy if you don't do whiskey much?

Teachers is a bit cheaper, blended scotch instead of single malt, bit lighter too but still nice.
Yeah I've never had whiskey in my life. Closest I've come is having a shot of Hennessy cognac. I don't mind spending a bit for good liquor, but I'm definitely not used to heavier stuff.

There are too many new people on here.

[url="https://twitter.com/InsertFail"]Twitter[/url] | [url="https://www.twitch.tv/insertfail]Twitch[/url]

Spoony
turbo gay

Post by Spoony »

You might like American Honey then? It's good for sipping, pretty smooth, and it's got a sweetness to it that softens the smoky hit that puts people off whiskey.

Cafall

Post by Cafall »

bourbon has a pleasant, smooth and rich flavor that goes quite well with cola
not like how people mix vodka and cola to just cover the taste and get drunk, but they compliment each other nicely

i've had a bottle of honey whiskey before, but it was a bit too sweet for my liking
perhaps it was just the brand

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

I like whiskey too, I'm too poor to buy anything good myself but my grandfather is something of a connoisseur and often serves us the good single malts and all that. I actually visited the Glenfiddich brewery in Scotland once, shit was pretty cash.

Madican
No face

Post by Madican »

Cafall wrote:i'm pretty sure tequila can only be properly processed by mexican internal organs

it also tastes pretty foul
In related news tequila is set to disappear because the plant it comes from is being cleared to grow drugs since they're more profitable. Not only that, but it takes several years for said plant to become viable so planting new ones isn't being done.
Stuff goes here later.

Mete

Post by Mete »

I'm having my first grapefruit long drink. The first sip had little taste but it got progressively sourer.

My dad also brought some better stuff from his trip to Austria like Bailey's and I told him that I wanna try them out.

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

Madican wrote:
princess coffee wrote:i'm pretty sure tequila can only be properly processed by mexican internal organs

it also tastes pretty foul
In related news tequila is set to disappear because the plant it comes from is being cleared to grow drugs since they're more profitable. Not only that, but it takes several years for said plant to become viable so planting new ones isn't being done.
There will still be tequila or at least knock off tequila, it's pretty popular. If you're going to drink tequila pure btw, get some salt and a lemon. Put the salt on your hand, down the shot and bite into the lemon. Common knowledge but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Fooflyer

Post by Fooflyer »

this thread needs a poll
spirits
or
uh
the other one

Tall-Hatted Yanimae

Post by Tall-Hatted Yanimae »

Maybe it's because I haven't had enough of it to gain a taste for it but Rum is disgusting. Way too strong for me.

I failed once at taking a shot of vodka. That's just one of the most awful things ever.
Myk wrote:i love yaya
The incomparable princess brothel wrote:don't oppress my
gay bulges

Chopstix
the sweetest lion around

Post by Chopstix »

you need to be p hammered to actually take a shot of vodka without chaser. i do wish vodka did it's job without the bighughgigh after taste. have you guys tried taking a tequila shot and just chasing it with a wedge of lime? it helps take the taste away in my opinion but, i love the stuff

Fooflyer

Post by Fooflyer »

Tall-Hatted Yanimae wrote:Maybe it's because I haven't had enough of it to gain a taste for it but Rum is disgusting. Way too strong for me.
mix it with coke

Exeres
Master of Puppets

Post by Exeres »

Have you tried different flavors?
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

Kamak
Riku's other favorite

Post by Kamak »

Isn't coconut rum supposed to be for newcomers?
-K-
ImageImage

Tall-Hatted Yanimae

Post by Tall-Hatted Yanimae »

Fooflyer wrote:
Tall-Hatted Yanimae wrote:Maybe it's because I haven't had enough of it to gain a taste for it but Rum is disgusting. Way too strong for me.
mix it with coke
I had it with ginger soda (which is super delicious) in a drink called Dark n' Stormy. An old boss of mine recommended it when I was heading to Bermuda.

The soda part was good, rum part yuck.
Chopstix wrote:you need to be p hammered to actually take a shot of vodka without chaser.
Makes sense. I'm not the type that's willing to lose control of myself to the point of losing reason and not remembering the night before. So I'm not really into the whole thing of taking shots for the sake of getting drunk faster.

Only if I'm like, with people I trust with my life. At home. Safe in locked rooms.

I'm a fun person you see.
Myk wrote:i love yaya
The incomparable princess brothel wrote:don't oppress my
gay bulges

[Insert Fail]
Let's talk about sex.

Post by [Insert Fail] »

Not wanting to get shitfaced is perfectly okay. It's not something I ever want to experience. I don't see the point in it. I won't criticize anyone for enjoying pushing themselves past their limit, because different strokes, but it is not for me. I'd much rather get tipsy and enjoy myself in the company of friends (and strangers) and remember having a good time.

There are too many new people on here.

[url="https://twitter.com/InsertFail"]Twitter[/url] | [url="https://www.twitch.tv/insertfail]Twitch[/url]