All topics unimportant enough to not create a thread for

How do I made forum
Shad
being a gentleman is my jojob

Re: All topics unimportant enough to not create a thread for

Post by Shad »

Well this is a mess. Sorry but proletariats can't do anything to prevent bots from signing up, and I'm not going through 6 pages of spambots and banning them one by one + deleting their posts unless I know for sure I won't have another 6 pages to deal with the following day.

RabidAnimeFanboy

Post by RabidAnimeFanboy »

Whoa crazy, the forums allow registration again

Oolrich

Post by Oolrich »

Just in time for a bot flood which I see the proletariats have already cleaned up
When you play the bassoon all life's other bassoon just seems to bassoon into bassoon

Altoclarinet

Post by Altoclarinet »

The bot flood makes me paranoid about my password security. Glad these were accounts made only to bot rather than ones where the password got compromised.

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Post by [Citation Needed] »

BOT FIGHT BOT FIGHT BOT FIGHT BOT FIGHT

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/forum/view ... =3&t=20444

The discord server is BOT FREE - except for the bots added on purpose, like Master Hand and Pronoun Bot and the trapped screaming soul of Todd Howard.
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Can't believe Discord is so entirely and completely down that even the status.discord.com site is down.

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

OH ACTUALLY CLOUDFLARE IS DOWN

we learned nothing from AWS dying a while back. half the internet is down.

tonimarshall

Post by tonimarshall »

I was also having trouble with the speed of the internet. Like you, I thought the problem is with the router. So, I changed it. But again things were taking so much time to load. After having a lot of trouble I checked the speed of my internet here https://www.speedput.com/ And then I figured out that the problem wasn’t anything about the internet speed itself. I was getting the terrible speed of the internet. And I can’t believe that I’ve been paying bills for the speed that I wasn’t even getting. I changed my broadband right after that. That’s why I would recommend you all to keep checking the speed of your internet.

David00

Post by David00 »

I think this is the topic where can I recommend to all and share my opinion for your health, Your first priority is your health and other than that is your beauty so you can use Dr. Squatch's soap bar, the shampoo you can feel like a champion their fragrance is awesome. you can get $5 Off Your Order When You Spend $75 Or More From Dr. Squatch Coupon I also order here for 2 years. please try

Ultimer

Post by Ultimer »

Three halves will not add up into one ... It will turn out to be one and a half creatures ...

Billius

Post by Billius »

For a long time I have wanted to start using solar energy for small things in my house but where I live I do not have specialized stores in that I must order everything online, but there is only one store that can bring Solar generators to the town where I am But no one from my town has bought parts there, does anyone know how good the page is or just better I hope that the nearest city will get the supply of parts?

lucibranden

Post by lucibranden »

Online Assignment Help affiliations award students to score boundless etchings in their undertaking comfort and help them with refreshing their game-plan. Submitting persuading schoolwork each time is astounding contemplating some unavoidable conditions.

DavidCampbell

Post by DavidCampbell »

Mete wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm
Sounds like a medicine for impotence
Erectile dysfunction can occur due to psychological problems such as anxiety, anxiety, or stress, as well as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver, and kidney failure, depression, high cholesterol, and psychotic disorders. But fortunately, there is a shop sale where you can buy the necessary drugs for your problem.