Thank you for 8 years!

How do I made forum
[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Re: Thank you for 8 years!

Post by [Citation Needed] »

that nose

That god-damned nose.

also DND you can't tell me what to forget! I'm remembering all your art now and YOU CANT STOP ME
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

After all this time, I waste my life finding new ways to torment Exeres

Wry Bread

Post by Wry Bread »

well-known bully and forum dictator "darks surfer" came to my house and petted my dog and there was NOTHING i could do to stop him

this is the future our toxic hellscape community has wrought
100% Canon

My Skype is paragonkoh and my Discord is Catbread (#9071)

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

Boj
Location: My House, 'Straya, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Post by Boj »

Doctor Doom wrote:GIVE ME YOUR COUNTRIES... and your good doggies
...on toast.
My DeviantART

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

I love how half-assed the dog pet edits are.

IT SEEMS THE REUNION HAS PASSED? A SHAME. FOR THE RECORD I'M DRUNK AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3 THANK YOU

Chloemew

Post by Chloemew »

Everyone come back I still need to stop being lazy and make a reminiscing thread so we can post stuff like those beautiful XAT chat drawings we did

Also that one song General showed me that I still occasionally listen to to this day and that always takes me back to 2010

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Which song?

Chloemew

Post by Chloemew »

This one

Tales
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Post by Tales »

gosh if everybody else is doing an update and reminisce then I will too

AZ was a pretty fun place for me, I remember spending hours in the Skype group chat laughing for ages and ages about me being dozy / some adult joke / Brit v USA differences, although I'm sure that like 90% of my posts now would cause me to cringe and I wouldn't want them to see the light of day, but I guess that's the same for almost everybody growing up a teenager on the Internet. I remember thinking it was p cool being friends with older people and being part of this 'community'.

anywho, now I'm in my final year of a v good uni in the UK studying languages after doing a year abroad, will hopefully go into publishing or translation in the upcoming years but not entirely sure. Life's good :)

Boj
Location: My House, 'Straya, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Post by Boj »

Mind if i post these 3ds names on here?

I just wanna remember who's who :D

So I got: Peter, Grin, Sayid, Kuzon, Turbro, Robin, chaoZH, Petrov, Haku, ★, Sours, Cuili, joshua, atomstorm5

If you see yer 3ds name here lemmie know :awesomeface:
...on toast.
My DeviantART

Turbro
Master of Seduction

Post by Turbro »

We must have played like, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, or Smash or something because I cannot remember for the life of me what game we would have played.

Uhhhh, life update: Started dating Dave (Verom), moved out of parents house, verom moved in shortly after, moved out of hometown into upstate NY, and I currently work as a front end manager at Walmart (my uniform is hideous someone help me not look like a lemon with too much authority). Shortly before this promotion, I dyed my hair blue and then purple and blue. I am absolutely never going back to my natural color ever again.
Also I've only gotten gayer and more nonbinary as the years have gone on. I am now available to seduce all sexualities. Yes, even yours!

Valbrandur
Punthusiast

Post by Valbrandur »

Turbro wrote: Also I've only gotten gayer and more nonbinary as the years have gone on. I am now available to seduce all sexualities. Yes, even yours!
I would advise against it, heterosexuality is the most toxic of all

Crushter
patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Post by Crushter »

Might as well reply here too since I'm cleaning up old shit for a new Twitter business account with the same name and saw some dragging from 2017 so I decided to come here and comb through my cringe.

I enjoyed AZ, abandoned it after a misunderstanding and subsequent argument caused me to get kicked off the Skype platform. Appreciate all the good times, hope everyone's been well.

This was a super helpful place for me when I was going through hard times in high school, so its sad to see it decay. I appreciate Katie keeps making comics though.

BurntToShreds

Post by BurntToShreds »

AZ was a formative experience for me during my latter high school and early college years. This is gonna sound pretentious, but cutting my teeth talking and arguing in a real forum like this with real rules gave me a level of grounding and humility that's enabled me to join other communities and make good first impressions with a decent level of decorum. It's also allowed me to not fly off the handle and get consumed by stupid drama when it rises up in said communities. I said a lot of stupid shit back in the day, but I wouldn't trade those embarrassing experiences for anything in the world. I feel bad for the kids these days who were/are growing up using social media and unmoderated Discord servers; they're in for some rude awakenings.
Burn 'em to shreds, tear 'em to ashes.