Things that piss you off

How do I made forum
Water

Post by Water »

Signature's too large.
[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3664/legendaryrh6.png[/img]
[size=84]Last edited by Powers Which You Cannot Comprehend on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total[/size]

The_Butt

Post by The_Butt »

I shall change my sig, for it is indeed too large.

I greatly dislike my local pharmacy.
fgkjfgj

Superior Bacon
Most Important Member

Post by Superior Bacon »

People who try to accept everything because they're "open-minded."

Also, religion debates.
Last edited by Superior Bacon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Idiotic Oracle

Post by The Idiotic Oracle »

My 2 year old half-brother.

WHy my mom didn't do the kid, the world, and her family a favor and get an abortion, the world may never know.

Currently, the little freak is sitting in my doorway, smacking his head with one hand and making farting noises using his mouth with the other.

I'm sorry if i'm harsh, curel, or my opinion makes you hate me, but life is not a Chicken Soup for the Soul book, and i'm not going to see the kid as a miracle in disguise. The reason he had to have so many surgeries and keeps getting sick is because Mother Nature doesn't want people like him to LIVE.

Defenestrator2.0

Post by Defenestrator2.0 »

Username wrote:4Chan /B/
People that are DOING IT WRONG.

Avion

Post by Avion »

When you get water in your ears, that terrible noise it makes when you move your head, HATE hatehatehatehatehate.

Superior Bacon
Most Important Member

Post by Superior Bacon »

Avion wrote:When you get water in your ears, that terrible noise it makes when you move your head, HATE hatehatehatehatehate.
Oh my God that is the worst thing ever I hate it.

Vrominelli

You dam dirty meatbags!

Post by Vrominelli »

Current thing that pisses me off the most: other humans.

Airigh

Post by Airigh »

My (three year old) brother.

I don't like him. He's been basically forced into my life, has given me unneeded stress, is a bit of a burden, and he has to do EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THING himself. My mom can't even flush her own toilet anymore. He doesn't do what you say, he uses random objects as weapons, tries to prevent you from going around the house, interupts me while I'm pacing(which is vital to my thought patterns), Screams and cries when he doesn't get his way, he thinks he's a dog, flips out in three-year-old fanspazz whenever he see's Spongebob (READ: HATE HATE HATE), eats yogurts with no regards as to who they belong to, is constantly into something he shouldn't be, constantly has to watch "Po" (aka Kung Fu Panda), makes a total mess in a given hour, goes through the garbage, and HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. He also runs around the house in only a pull-up.

I think my problem is that I was never the kid who was MISERABLE without a sibling. I didn't see the need for one. I was fine as an only child. At least I'll know how to handle the issue of how many kids to have, if I do have kids. I think I might actually adopt a kid, who was given up due to mostly stupidity on the parent's part instead of adding to the already overpopulated human race.

Defenestrator2.0

Post by Defenestrator2.0 »

Airigh wrote:My (three year old) brother.

I don't like him. He's been basically forced into my life, has given me unneeded stress, is a bit of a burden, and he has to do EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THING himself. My mom can't even flush her own toilet anymore. He doesn't do what you say, he uses random objects as weapons, tries to prevent you from going around the house, interupts me while I'm pacing(which is vital to my thought patterns), Screams and cries when he doesn't get his way, he thinks he's a dog, flips out in three-year-old fanspazz whenever he see's Spongebob (READ: HATE HATE HATE), eats yogurts with no regards as to who they belong to, is constantly into something he shouldn't be, constantly has to watch "Po" (aka Kung Fu Panda), makes a total mess in a given hour, goes through the garbage, and HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. He also runs around the house in only a pull-up.

I think my problem is that I was never the kid who was MISERABLE without a sibling. I didn't see the need for one. I was fine as an only child. At least I'll know how to handle the issue of how many kids to have, if I do have kids. I think I might actually adopt a kid, who was given up due to mostly stupidity on the parent's part instead of adding to the already overpopulated human race.
First of all, he's three year old boy. That's kind of what they do.

Second of all, give him time. Heck, I was Ivan the Terrible up until I turned 13.
Last edited by Defenestrator2.0 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badfish

Post by Badfish »

daisies, glad I was born youngest out of my brothers.

Reubo

Post by Reubo »

I hate my friend's family

why can't they just get along

Badfish

Post by Badfish »

Anything that is sad it's so bizarre to me.
I understand natural sadness likes death,pain, fear and all that but what I don't understand is why people purposely try to make themselves or others sad with pain, stories, songs, abuse. It's bewildering that a horrible book with sadness,death,pain,abuse, and deceit can go and make top sells and be generally well liked.God damnit be pop flyin'!
Last edited by Badfish on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

corsica

Post by corsica »

Forum Topic wrote:Things that piss you off
Every goddamn thing.

Vrominelli

Do I even need to add a subject here?

Post by Vrominelli »

Lolita wrote:
Forum Topic wrote:Things that piss you off
Every goddamn thing.