Things that piss you off

How do I made forum
SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Re: Things that piss you off

Post by SaintCrazy »

Oh gosh I suddenly got really tired, and it almost feels like I have a very mild migraine.

This is really weird and I don't like it.
↑ Let's kick the beat. ♫ (shuffle for best results) ↑

Barabba

Post by Barabba »

Sloth wrote:Just found out about Kingdom of Death, and their incredibly high-detail models.
Unfortunately they're all fan service. I just want a really high quality fantasy model, not a girl in a bikini with an oversized sword.

The one model I actually had interest in, the Flower Knight is sold out. :I
"The Wet Nurse"
天生萬物以養人

人無一善以報天

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺

Sloth
Riku's favorite/American Hero

Post by Sloth »

That one looks kind of crappy actually as far as models go.

This is the model I really want to get.
3DS Friend Code : 3024-5725-9941

Gryewolf

Post by Gryewolf »

I was looking forward to playing a game with a friend tonight but as usual they bail on me.
Guess I'll just play animal crossing. sigh
Game Angel wrote:I have a penis but I'm not 100% sure it's a penis
ImageImageImage

UnfuunyDerpasaurus

Post by UnfuunyDerpasaurus »

I keep trying to watch this Crash Bandicoot LP but the YouTube keeps deciding it wants to end the 20-30 minute long videos at about 1-3 minutes in and I JUST RRGH
Exeres wrote:Today I learned snail is hermaphrodite because faget.
3DS FC: 0061-0324-9763 ((I'll generally be on either pokemon X or Y))

Sloth
Riku's favorite/American Hero

Post by Sloth »

Exactly what I'm thinking right now.

Seriously, one really cool design and that is it. So much wasted potential.
3DS Friend Code : 3024-5725-9941

Exeres
Master of Puppets

yeah the penis monster with a hundred tiddies is hilarious

Post by Exeres »

It's a game that thematically focuses on nightmares, isn't it? There's gonna be a lot of sexual stuff.
The A in this case stands for Armageddon. As in, Armageddon a boner because this plane has a fucking HOWITZER sticking out of it.

Silver_Wolf

Post by Silver_Wolf »

Barabba wrote: [img]Wet-Nurse.jpg[img]
"The Wet Nurse"
It's like a female Mara...

Barabba

Re: yeah the penis monster with a hundred tiddies is hilarious

Post by Barabba »

Exeres wrote:It's a game that thematically focuses on nightmares, isn't it? There's gonna be a lot of sexual stuff.
So the Flower Knight symbolizes the fear of getting poked with things? It does have roses, which have thorns, and it has a sword, and it has a bird motif, and birds have beaks and talons.
天生萬物以養人

人無一善以報天

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺

Crushter
patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Post by Crushter »

It's a fucking table top game anyway

this conversation pisses me off because it's dumb

there

i've kept it to topic

Trixi

Post by Trixi »

I watch people LPing horror-type games or creepy games; found out recently I hate with a passion when they have other people in the room with them cos the atmosphere gets pretty much wrecked. Fair enough, it's their call, but it really annoys me. I came to watch them piss themselves, not to watch them chatter with their friends and miss all the scares and creeps. Kind of stupid thing to get pissy over but you know.

Also, one of the colleges I applied to basically have been buggering me around for ages in terms of getting an interview set up and now it basically won't happen, so I have one less option for this year. Annoying as crap, considering I needed to be able to tell my mother I've got __ number of unconditionals to make sure she's not pissy with me for switching courses again.

Rinoko
Shipping Guru

Post by Rinoko »

So after I've been pursuing a Music Studies minor for a year now, my mom has JUST NOW decided that I shouldn't do it anymore, because despite how much I enjoy it, want to do something music-related in college, and it would help boost my GPA, it's just too much cheddar for my parents, even though I'M the one responsible for my loans. So about a month ago, my parents talked to me about it and said, "We really think you should consider dropping your minor." I said, "I don't want to drop it, I like my minor and I want to do some kind of music outside of marching band in high school." "Well, just consider it, OK?" So yesterday I had to make a phone call to my Major adviser and later that night, my mom asks me if I told her I was dropping my minor. Wait, what? I said no, I didn't. "Oh, I thought we agreed that you were dropping your minor." I'm sorry, WHAT? No, YOU TOLD ME to do that, I did not "agree" to anything. So now, despite whatever I have to say about it, I get to call and drop my minor today. I feel like this isn't my college career anymore, it's my parent's career FOR me. I feel like all they care about sometimes is their stupid cheddar. It's like they have absolutely no faith that I can pay off my student loans after college. And I can't even say anything to my mom about how I feel because bodaciously ANYTHING I say that doesn't line up with what she wants to hear makes her mad.
[Citation Needed] wrote:your superinsulatory properties have always been a founding tenet of our friendship

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

Did your parents actually say that if you don't drop it, they'll stop paying for you?

It's YOUR college education, and you are adult enough to decide what you want to do with it, even if you do depend on your parent's finances.

If the extra classes are actually driving up your tuition, consider student loans. yeah they're kinda scary but if you're studying what you want to study, it's worth it, IMO.

Also, talk to your adviser about your options. They'll usually air on the side of helping you stick with your plans. Another option would be to ask your adviser to talk with your parents directly and explain things.

Rinoko
Shipping Guru

Post by Rinoko »

No, they didn't expressly say that they will stop paying for me. One WOULD think I'd be allowed to make my own decisions since I'm 20 FREAKING YEARS OLD, but I guess not. My mom's tactics are never to threaten me with anything, just to be VERY VERY OPEN about her disapproval of things I do that she doesn't like. Not moral decisions, mind you, things that DON'T FREAKING MATTER IN THE LONG RUN. Seriously, Mom, it's more rude to push IN FRONT of someone just so you can be polite afterwards and open a door for them, STOP GETTING ON MY CASE ABOUT IT.
[Citation Needed] wrote:your superinsulatory properties have always been a founding tenet of our friendship

SaintCrazy
The Real Ghost Blues

Post by SaintCrazy »

Then do what you want. If all they're going to do is whine, it doesn't matter what you do. Just explain to them calmly and rationally why you're doing it; it sounds like you have already, but there's nothing wrong with repeating it for emphasis.

If they threaten to take away your college cheddar, that's another story, but I think they'd rather keep you in college than do that.