All topics unimportant enough to not create a thread for

How do I made forum
Indecisive

All topics unimportant enough to not create a thread for

Post by Indecisive »

So, here, you discuss those topics that have been driving you crazy, but thought that they werent important enough to everyone else to create a thread for them.

My topic:

Manbearpig (is he half man half bearpig, half bear half manpig, etc)
Last edited by Indecisive on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fluffdick
fluffduck

Post by Fluffdick »

A Greasemonkey script for this forum (You need firefox) It makes the forum have carnival music and a funky background and
the Greasemonkey add on
Last edited by Fluffdick on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Unbalanced

Post by Unbalanced »

Soo...

the new random thread?
You are now manually breathing.

Three-Headed DemonDog

Post by Three-Headed DemonDog »

Can't bookstores sell anything that isn't a hot steamy romance novel? The only shapeshifter novel I found has 'hot and erotic' in the reading usurp. I want a book with a interesting plot, and that doesn't rely on human hormones for sales. Puh-leeze?

I'm bitter.
Your Ads here for just $5/Month!

Defenestrator2.0

Post by Defenestrator2.0 »

Finally, a topic just for me. I often want to share things with you guys, but I don't feel that they're important enough to merit a whole topic. Ironicallyy enough, I've considered creating a topic like this for a while but I was uncertain if it was worthy of a topic.

Vrominelli

They're good games!

Post by Vrominelli »

So these games I like and play all the time... could some of you at least GIVE them a chance? ... And fuck you RNFB.
(some of you, on skype, already have)

Anonymouse

Re: All topics unimportant enough to not create a thread for

Post by Anonymouse »

Indecisive wrote:Why does my little brother like stupid video games such as LotR Conquest and other games based off of movies and TV shows, but not like games with win such as Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem?
My brother does that. Though he also loves Kirby and Pokemon, and plays my Zelda games, and is the only family member I can get to play Brawl with me, so I excuse him the occasional Spongebob or Ben 10 thingy. Even though if you want to play a video game that's based on a cartoon or movie, I don't know why you couldn't just watch the cartoon or movie and let me have the Wii.

Plasma

Post by Plasma »

Anonymouse wrote:
Indecisive wrote:Why does my little brother like stupid video games such as LotR Conquest and other games based off of movies and TV shows, but not like games with win such as Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem?
My brother does that. Though he also loves Kirby and Pokemon, and plays my Zelda games, and is the only family member I can get to play Brawl with me, so I excuse him the occasional Spongebob or Ben 10 thingy. Even though if you want to play a video game that's based on a cartoon or movie, I don't know why you couldn't just watch the cartoon or movie and let me have the Wii.
In fairness, a number of the Nickelodeon games were actually regarded as rather good games in their own right.

impmon08

Post by impmon08 »

this reminds me of a story from earlier today.

I was at this one store that sells used video games. I was telling my sister about how the gamecube would be a good buy, and she kept saying there were only two good games for it. So I went to the gamecube isle and found about four good games without even looking. (stuff like paper mario, smash bros, etc.) and she just said they were all bad. Then she pointed out the harvest moon game and said it was the only good game they had. Now, I know harvest moon isnt terrible or anything, but I dont think she even knows anything about this game. she just saw it said "harvest moon" and assumed it had to be the best game ever or something.

TL;DR, she thinks super smash bros. melee is crap and harvest moon: a wonderful life is the awesomesauce.

Fluffdick
fluffduck

Post by Fluffdick »

Final Fantasy was fine for the first few games now its shit

epona4

Post by epona4 »

impmon08 wrote:
this reminds me of a story from earlier today.

I was at this one store that sells used video games. I was telling my sister about how the gamecube would be a good buy, and she kept saying there were only two good games for it. So I went to the gamecube isle and found about four good games without even looking. (stuff like paper mario, smash bros, etc.) and she just said they were all bad. Then she pointed out the harvest moon game and said it was the only good game they had. Now, I know harvest moon isnt terrible or anything, but I dont think she even knows anything about this game. she just saw it said "harvest moon" and assumed it had to be the best game ever or something.

TL;DR, she thinks super smash bros. melee is crap and harvest moon: a wonderful life is the awesomesauce.
Isn't that a game about farming?

impmon08

Post by impmon08 »

epona4 wrote:Isn't that a game about farming?
yup.

actually, she did the same thing for some other harvest moon game on the PS2. I think it was save the homeland.

about the only games she plays are harvest moon, pokemon, and kingdom hearts. almost sad to see how much she's missing out on.

iamthelordhitman
Sir Lurksalot
Location: I'm probably somewhere that you aren't, but you think I'm there, but you're not sure.

Post by iamthelordhitman »

i like tuttles
this is my tf2 shit
Mr. Torgue wrote:OH SNAP, THE MONSTER I SENT YOU TO KILL, IS ACTUALLY A MONSTER TRUCK. PUNS MOTHER FUCKER.
3DS FC: 3625-8484-5988

Cafall

Post by Cafall »

Last edited by Cafall on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.