Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Let me tell you about my Doctor Who/Adventure Time crossover AU highschool fanfiction
Uncle_Brainhorn

Re: Let's Zap to the Extreme!

Post by Uncle_Brainhorn »

Akio wrote:I thought Bob died already...
He did. Which is why I said I felt bad that bad that he spent his last days being eaten by bugs.

FireflyYoshi

Post by FireflyYoshi »

Does it mention what kind of bugs it was? Beetles, coakroaches, spiders? Termites or ants, maybe? Whatever they were, I wonder if their presence made any difference to the house value...
It's Guts Man! -DAH NAH!!-
THIS WEATHERMAN IS PREDICTING A 99% CHANCE OF SHITSTORM, AND IT'S COMING RIGHT AT YA!

Stu_Pidasl

Post by Stu_Pidasl »

FireflyYoshi wrote:Does it mention what kind of bugs it was? Beetles, coakroaches, spiders? Termites or ants, maybe? Whatever they were, I wonder if their presence made any difference to the house value...
They'd have to try really hard to make it go any lower.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

FireflyYoshi wrote:Does it mention what kind of bugs it was? Beetles, coakroaches, spiders? Termites or ants, maybe? Whatever they were, I wonder if their presence made any difference to the house value...
We can reasonably assume the presence of ants, spiders, roaches, and bedbugs. Possibly more.

Kupti Tranamo

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

Had a dream in last night. Chris moved into the empty house on my street. Then I trolled him. :lol:
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Akio

Post by Akio »

Chris moving into your neighborhood to most us is would be utterly horrific. Trolls don't even want to be that close to him.

Kupti Tranamo

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

I guess that makes sense. I wouldn't want to troll someone who could simply walk to my house and rage.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Kupti Tranamo wrote:I guess that makes sense. I wouldn't want to troll someone who could simply walk to my house and rage.
Not that you wouldn't have to so much as ACT angry and he would be afraid of you.
Last edited by Uncle_Brainhorn on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vealin99
Furry Trash

Post by vealin99 »

besides he would be hole'd up all day in his house

Kupti Tranamo

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

Or he could be locked up in prison... I don't know what I'm going to do if he's locked up. I won't have any more of his shenanigans to gross myself out with.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Kupti Tranamo wrote:Or he could be locked up in prison... I don't know what I'm going to do if he's locked up. I won't have any more of his shenanigans to gross myself out with.
You could pose as a female Sonichu fanatic send him erotic fanmail.

If you got the information and all that, of course.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Uncle_Brainhorn wrote:
Kupti Tranamo wrote:Or he could be locked up in prison... I don't know what I'm going to do if he's locked up. I won't have any more of his shenanigans to gross myself out with.

Not really. Chris is afraid of internet women now. He's made the connection between "Sexy woman looking for mate oh hey I like you let's screw" and "THE GIRL WAS A GUY THE WHOLE TIME NOOOOOO!", but he's so stupid that he's concluded that every single woman who does that is actually a guy looking to prank someone.

rambage

Post by rambage »

Ultra Bidoof wrote:
Uncle_Brainhorn wrote:

Not really. Chris is afraid of internet women now. He's made the connection between "Sexy woman looking for mate oh hey I like you let's screw" and "THE GIRL WAS A GUY THE WHOLE TIME NOOOOOO!", but he's so stupid that he's concluded that every single woman who does that is actually a guy looking to prank someone.
What?

Kitsune Dzelda

Post by Kitsune Dzelda »

At this point, hes probably right.
WHERE IS THIS MERLIN I KEEP HEARING OF

What harm could come from imprisoning a hellinternet beast every night and making it hate humanity and what it stands for?
Then we can release it back into the wild.

Ultra Bidoof

Post by Ultra Bidoof »

Oh, and Chris got a continuation until April 5th. It's starting to look like Chris's attorney is intent on dragging this out as long as possible. As it so happens, there's a law preventing him from pushing the hearing back more than 90 days from the previous hearing. As it just so happens, April 5th is exactly 90 days after yesterday's hearing.

The exact reason for the delay is unknown, but there are two possible scenarios. One is that Bell is stalling in the hopes that he can reach a settlement outside of court. Two is that Bell is going to drag it out as long as he's legally able, and once the trial finally begins he's going to use the time discrepancy to lessen Chris's sentence.

But if you want my opinion, Chris is going to be furious at any verdict. Chris will accept nothing short of a not guilty verdict, the court overturning his ban from the Game Place, and Snyder being hauled off to prison for attempting to frame Chris for a crime he didn't commit.