Welcome Now to OBLIVION! An Elder Scrolls Let's Play.

Beep beep boop
User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

I used to be a lurker on these forums. Only for comic edits and Charlie Manhuge.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Darkin
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Where the Heroes are

Post by Darkin »

NEVER MIND I RUIN EVERYTING
Last edited by Darkin on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Decker
turns everyone into furries
Posts: 6668
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: 7 out of 10 on the gender binary

Post by Decker »

Nice spoilers. Can we get the update first? No? Okay whatever
Last edited by Decker on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

So is he gonna post the update 100 because the livestream was an hour and 28 minutes.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Zink
Posts: 4706
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Location: Here
Contact:

Post by Zink »

I will post the update when I have the time and will to do it.

School has been a jerk to me lately, so blame that.

It also doesn't help that this is probably going to be one of the biggest updates ever (most likely the biggest)

User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

Zink wrote:School has been a jerk to me lately
When you say that you mean school has been more of a jerk, cos school is always a jerk.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Zink
Posts: 4706
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Location: Here
Contact:

Post by Zink »

I mean that it has been stressing me out a bit more than usual.

I have the week off next week so you can expect a bit more updates then.

User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

Ok sweet.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

I want to make a business in the shivering Isles.
Just imagine: Grummite Therapy.

Just think of all the business I'd get from what Charlie Manhuge did!
Last edited by Kupti Tranamo on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Darkin
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Where the Heroes are

Post by Darkin »

Kupti Tranamo wrote:I want to make a business in the shivering Isles.
Just imagine: Grummite Therapy.

Just think of all the business I'd get from what Charlie Manhuge did!
I thought you knew better.
Image

User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

Darkin wrote:
Kupti Tranamo wrote:I want to make a business in the shivering Isles.
Just imagine: Grummite Therapy.

Just think of all the business I'd get from what Charlie Manhuge did!
I thought you knew better.
YOU need to know better too! Needs to be bold.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

User avatar
Mr. Mander
how much is a score
Posts: 9905
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Location: Not France

Post by Mr. Mander »

All the Grummites are dead.

I think you missed that part.
Image

User avatar
Kupti Tranamo
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am
Location: In your soul

Post by Kupti Tranamo »

Mr. Mander wrote:All the Grummites are dead.

I think you missed that part.
no, remember the title for the one update with the hypothetical grummite? What if he's NOT hypothetical? THEN i'd get years of therapy with him.
This is my signature because i am mostly a lurker, therefore i have no use for signatures.

Darkin
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Where the Heroes are

Post by Darkin »

But he's only one entity. Unless he was made of gold and diamonds, the cost of the permits would out do any potential cheddar made!
Image

User avatar
Miss Starseed
Posts: 7469
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: butts

Post by Miss Starseed »

I watched the live stream.

:awesome:
Image

Post Reply