COMIC IDEAS

WHY DOES THIS COMIC SUCK
Omnithea
Executive Producer

Re: COMIC IDEAS

Post by Omnithea »

Explain the Gains:
The crew ask Samus how she's able to do so many pull-ups. She demonstrates a different kind of pull-up while explaining.
"High protein, minimal fat, low carbs."
Switches to one handed pull-ups.
"Six days of exercise. One day of rest."
Switches to other hand without stopping.
"Three hours of gym a day at minimum."
Samus starts doing pull-ups with one finger while everyone else looks on in awe.
"Also my bones are hollow."
Character is what you are in the dark.
1461-6648-8346

juandmarco

Post by juandmarco »

Omnithea wrote: "Also my bones are hollow."
Wait what?

[Citation Needed]
I'll cite your sources

Post by [Citation Needed] »

she's a bird or something
Lordy wrote:i also fear you
Rinoko wrote:You old saggy titted witch

Galax

Post by Galax »

juandmarco wrote:
Omnithea wrote: "Also my bones are hollow."
Wait what?
Samus has, to my memory, been infused with Chozo DNA. That's how she can operate the Power Suit & process seemingly ancient Chozo upgrade data. It also likely had physical effects, such as perhaps making her bones hollow like a bird's, seeing as the Chozo are a race of space bird people.

Or, as CN put it,
[Citation Needed] wrote:she's a bird or something
The gayest girl you know.

Omnithea
Executive Producer

Post by Omnithea »

Tilt and Tumble:
Link enters the cursed Divine Beast Vah Medoh and gains partial control. He begins using the tilt controls to solve the puzzles. Has some difficulty. Keeps making adjustments. Crashes Vah Medoh into the ground.

Evil Fed:
Ganon looks up and sees the Blood Moon.
GANON: "Oh, Zeldaaaa..."
ZELDA: "Not again..."
GANON: "It's the Blood Moon again..."
ZELDA: "Must you?"
GANON: "Yes. Because it is... TACO NIGHT!!"
Miles away from Hyrule Castle Link looks around as a foul aura permeates the land, reviving the evil dead.

Fast Foot:
Link is gliding a long distance when his stamina begins to run out. Eats a Meat Skewer with his feet.

Peace Was Never an Option:
Link puts on a Lizalfos mask to sneak by monsters. Gets catcalls and wolf-whistles from monsters. Pulls out weapon.

Reverse Expiration:
Link picks up a Moblin Horn after a battle. The Blood Moon rises and he's left holding a Moblin. Might be funnier if it happens in the cookpot.

Ancient Spice:
A Goron approaches Link nervously.
GORON: "Brother, I don't mean to pry, but you smell fantastic. What cologne do you use?"
LINK: "Oh, nothing fancy. I teleported here and everything I carry spontaneously baked."

Slices, Dices...
Link draws the Blade of Evil's Bane and is warned by the Deku Tree not to use the Master Sword needlessly. He looks down to see him using it as a spit to roast meat.

Ish Bananas:
Link defeats member of the Yiga Clan. Ninja retreats, leaving behind bananas. Link eats bananas. Link dies because it's stupid to eat food left behind by assassins charged with killing you.

Nothing Personal:
Link sneak attacks a Moblin. The Blood Moon rises and the exact same Moblin stabs Link in the back.

Boxers Briefly/See Vai Voe Dum:
Link approaches Gerudo Town. Suddenly remembers to disguise himself. The two guards watch as he undresses.
GUARD 1: "Do you think we're stu...?"
Other guard shushes her as she watches the show.

I'm Rubber, You're Through:
Bokoblins see Link standing in the distance. They sound the call and run out of their hideout en masse to attack him. As they get closer we see he's wearing the rubber suit. He raises his sword to the sky. Lightning strikes him just as the enemies do.

Bow & Errors:
Hylians are hanging around the stable when arrows start raining down.
"The Bokoblins are back! RUN!!"
A short distance away, Link is firing arrows into the sky, trying to hit target balloons.

Arm Robbery:
Link puts a Skeletal Arm on his back. Doesn't kill the head. The monster reassembles itself and now has Link tied to its arm.

Revali's Fail:
Link is sneaking up on an enemy. Revali's ghost appears right behind him and yells loudly in his ear.
REVALI'S GALE IS NOW READY
1461-6648-8346

Siege_TF

Post by Siege_TF »

Pick Your Enemies
This just happened, and I thought it would make a good comic.
Aloy is sneaking up on a patroling Sawtooth, she says to herself 'Okay, time to override you', but then she picks a herb instead. She looks at the plant in her hand, says oops, looks up, and sees the Sawtooth looking right at her.
Goddamnit.

Nudity Pun
Aloy runs into the cloud of dust from the collapsed dias, but instead of getting changed inside it runs out the other side with her spear and crate of stuff. Aloy looks around, but hears the Behemoth on the other side of the dust screen stomping around and says while grabbing the bottom of her Nora Brave Armor 'This is no time for modesty!' Cut to Statler and Waldorf in the stands, wearing bits of Carja armor.
Statler: 'Wait, is this a Japanese game?'
Waldorf: 'I... didn't think so.'
Statler: 'Should we do something?'
Waldorf: 'Yeah, turn away from the moon!'
(Zoom out to show the rest of the audience sitting in stunned silence)
Statler and Waldorf: 'D'oh, ho, ho, ho, ho!'
Last edited by Siege_TF on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor's teeth how horrifying!

Omnithea
Executive Producer

Post by Omnithea »

Stall Horse:
Link battles a Bokoblin riding a Stalhorse. Uses Stasis on the steed. The confused Bokoblin spurs the horse repeatedly. Link deactivates the Rune. Bokoblin and horse go rocketing off a cliff.

App Pull:
Link marvels at the many Runes of the Sheikah Slate. Trips in the dark because there's no Flashlight App.
1461-6648-8346

Siege_TF

Post by Siege_TF »

Anything, huh?
Venom told Eddie Brock they could do anything, so Eddie went fishing.
Venom starts acting like a child; whining and complaining about how bored he is... until Eddie gets a bite.
Venom gets so excited that when the fish is reeled in he transforms and swallows the thing whole.
Without taking it off the hook first.

Pillow Talk
Vegeta and Bulma are laying together in bed (or having tea if that's too spicy).
Bulma: Hey, can I ask you about some of those scars?
Vegeta: Only if I can ask you about your big one.
Bulma: Hey! I don't have any scars!
Vegeta: Is that thing on your backside a birthmark?
Bulma: Oh, that... Well, I was adventuring in a volcano with Goku and-
Vegeta: Ah, say no more.
Bulma: What? Really?
Vegeta (turning over and shutting his eyes): You could grow a third arm tomorrow, say 'I was with Kakkarot' and that would be the end of it.
Bulma: (Shrugs, turns over and closes her eyes).
P.S.
Yes, I know they sleep in separate beds.
Emperor's teeth how horrifying!

Omnithea
Executive Producer

Post by Omnithea »

Key Wee:
Kingdom Hearts villain seeks the power of the Keyblade in order to undo all the buckles and zippers on their outfit so they can use the bathroom. Or just to get into the restroom.

Hi Beam:
Link completes a Shrine. Stops and grabs a portable beam generator before leaving.
1461-6648-8346

Blargenth

Post by Blargenth »

I think it would now be prudent to do a follow up on samus's opinion or status of not only having ridley (the parent-killer) now part of the roster, but also her other villain dark samus.

My idea would be they share a room like how Lucina and Paletena share a room. Both ridley and dark samus hunched over their twin beds discussing how this is the perfect opportunity to take out samus once and for all.

And from the doorway they both see samus giving them the, 'I'm watching you' gesture before disappearing back into the doorway.
And immediately both villains rethink their ideas.

Oolrich

Post by Oolrich »

Roy is pop flyin' to be back, Marth is displeased, insert dialogue
When you play the bassoon all life's other bassoon just seems to bassoon into bassoon

Omnithea
Executive Producer

Post by Omnithea »

Oh, Crepe:
Edea Lee equips the Patissier Asterisk. Has to be physically restrained from eating the dangerous pastries.
Possible last panel has her teammates bloodied and beaten. She's triumphantly chowing down despite being blind and poisoned.
1461-6648-8346

GalacticGuidance

Post by GalacticGuidance »

Congratulation Annihilation (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
Link and several other fighters are embroiled in a long, intense free-for-all match. When the dust settles, we see that Link has just barely managed to scrape a victory after sustaining 400% damage. Roy gets up from the stadium seats to give Link a high five. The high five sends Link flying out of the stadium, complete with the red lightning bolt.

Radical Conversion (Fallout 4)
Sole Survivor!Katie returns to Virgil's cave in the Glowing Sea with his FEV cure. Virgil injects himself with it.
Super Mutant!Virgil: "I can feel the FEV's effects reversing already... After a week or so, I'll finally be human again!"
Katie comes back one week later and finds out that Virgil's turned into a ghoul instead after losing his immunity to the Glowing Sea's radiation.

MDude

Post by MDude »

Blame the New Guy:
Link approaches a group of Bokoblins around a campfire, decides to be nice and offer them some meat.
In their rush to get at the food, one of them accidentally walks right into the campfire.
The burned bokoblin looks around in embarassment, then suddenly declares that Link must be an infilrating Hylian, not because he actually knows that, but just to avoid looking dumb by blamiing his clumsiness on someone else.

Man's Easily Bribed Friend:
A farmer in Hateno village is low on rupees, so he heads out back to dig up his secret stash, only to see Link digging up the treasure chest he buried it in at the instruction of the dog he just fed a bunch of raw meat.

Omnithea
Executive Producer

Post by Omnithea »

Para Princess:
Peach uses Toad as a shield. Toad is injured and spits out spores. Toad goes limp. Peach tosses him aside. Her opponent is confused and then horrified as mushrooms start sprouting all over his body. A gaggle of Toads emerges from her defeated opponent. She grabs a new one to use as a shield.

Silence of the Lambs:
Ninten leaves his house with a baseball bat. His Mom is washing dishes, listening to dogs barking and birds chirping. Suddenly his mom can't hear any more animals. Ninten returns with a bent and dented bat.

Less Fast Than Furious:
Captain Falcon grabs the Smash Ball and jumps into his car. He screams in terror as Ryu and Ken start tearing it apart.

Strange Badfellows:
Link slaughters a bunch of enemies. Sits down next to the campfire and falls asleep. One Blood Moon later and he wakes up spooning a Moblin.
1461-6648-8346