Post by LordSeth »

Link's wallet is full, so he adds a rupoor to clear out some space

Evo435

Re: COMIC IDEAS

Post by Evo435 »

LordSeth wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:13 am
Link's wallet is full, so he adds a rupoor to clear out some space
I was thinking the same thing. Link opens another chest and it has a rupoor, Midna tells him to just put it back but Link says something about how he is compelled to put anything that fits in his bags into them.

tihoha

Post by tihoha »

sherwini0987

Post by sherwini0987 »

What skills are needed to be able to rob fairies? fall guys 1v1 lol

abdukhan

Post by abdukhan »

Christoph wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:45 am
Must annoy the mighty author with lame ideas!

So a goomba and an octorok walk into an arwing...
https://pandrama.me/

mtom78632

mtom

Post by mtom78632 »

I definitely wanted to compose a quick message to be able to appreciate you for those amazing advice you are giving out on this website. My time intensive internet investigation has finally been honored with good quality facts and strategies to go over with my great friends. I would state that that most of us site visitors actually are quite fortunate to be in a notable website with so many outstanding people with insightful strategies. I feel really privileged to have discovered your entire web page and look forward to plenty of more amazing times reading here. Thanks again for everything. Houston emergency plumber

Chaoxys

Post by Chaoxys »

Okay, hear me out. BotW Link is strolling along when suddenly he sees one of those mystical dragons flying by. He frantically looks for a bow and arrow only to realize that he's out. The panel cuts to the dragon flying majestically when suddenly an iron hammer comes flying in and smashes it in the head, causing a few scales to fly off.

For added effect, Link could probably have the hammer on his back while looking for the bow and arrows, that way it can be a bit more subtle than having him just pulling out the hammer.

hammadamir90

Post by hammadamir90 »

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... The Arden Showflat