The Dating Stories/Progress thread

How do I made forum
Tuckertrilby

The Dating Stories/Progress thread

Post by Tuckertrilby »

I suppose since I have been trying to actively date I will post my endeavors here. Lately I find myself in the bowels of internet dating I havent had much success lately, no real clue why. My last relationship was a whirlwind from hell, she was jealous, manipulative, and was more than just needy she was totally WANTY.

So I find myself on OKC (okcupid) and checking out girls in my area. I've had a few dates but no one really seems to be compatible.

The last date I had, was a girl who I took out twice, mind you, I took out I paid, I picked up and drove, I was a god daisies gentleman. So we went out to eat, at a sushi place, her choice, It was expensive and totally awesome, we had fun, she challenged me to Mario Kart and we rang up a decent tab. During this however she starts txting away, every other sentence she was checking her phone she was listening and talking but she was constantly on her phone, call me crazy but that shit is rude as hell!

So we go see a movie, my choice, I asked her if she could handle horror, she could it was all good. It was a daisies scary movie, she grabbed my arm two or three times, but about half way through the movie, out came the god daisies phone again, DO NOT TXT DURING THE MOVIE, they say it half a million daisies times before the movie starts, but something was so important she had to txt away. terrible just terrible..

Lastly we go out for dinner yes this date was a long one, lasted about 8 hours mostly, we went for a walk at night in Amherst, great college town lots of fun and what not. So she says shes hungry, I recommend this amazing Italian restaurant, a hole in the wall, but its amazing. So we get there and talk for a bit, we drink a little, laugh, flirt, its fine, and no phone this time finally! Then it comes time to take our order. She orders Pizza.... PIZZA at a Italian pasta restaurant. She looks at me and says, "is that ok with you?" I start to boil inside, after all the txting and more of it during the movie I was done, I say, "But this is more of a dish kinda place." and the waiter agreed, whether it was for the sake of a tip or what ever he knew his shit, I mean after all he works there. But she still stuck to pizza. With things like Chicken parm, eggplant parm, fettuccine alfredo, you name good Italian food it was there, and she picked pizza.

After the date ended we didnt see eachother again, and maybe txted a few times after that. But no real luck after that

I just want to meet a girl who will click with me and game, and have a good time!

Oh really...

Tetrunes
Dances-With-Bots

Re: This has prolyl been done, Le Dating Stories/Progress

Post by Tetrunes »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tetrunes
Marcato wrote:How am I supposed to see tacos in these conditions?

Tuckertrilby

Post by Tuckertrilby »

yes but no, stories and what not, dating nightmare or epic success?

Oh really...

Chopstix
the sweetest lion around

Post by Chopstix »

My first date was embarrassing/wonderful at the same time.

I was hanging out with a friend and I was supposed to go on a dinner date with a guy I liked (I wasn't out of the closet yet) and my Mom was like, Oh you should take your friend for dinner! and I didn't have the heart or guts to tell Mom no and I felt super bad for my friend and I couldn't send him away after Mom pretty much invited him. Lucky, the guy I was seeing was a friend of mine so he thought it was funny. So the three of us ate together and after the third wheel left, me and the other guy walked to a friends house holding hands where I had my first romantic guy facebattle.

DarkSurfer
Ordo Hereticus

Post by DarkSurfer »

Gotta get othermc in on this

Tuckertrilby

Post by Tuckertrilby »

oh god, lol I know MC Personally :D

Oh really...

Stranaton

Post by Stranaton »

Tuckertrilby wrote:oh god, lol I know MC Personally :D
no not that MC, theotherMC :awesomeface:
ImageImage

TheOtherMC

Post by TheOtherMC »

I get it

Crawfish

Post by Crawfish »

Last week I just went over to some guy's house and fucked.

No romance, no eye contact
please stop that right now

Cori
jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan jackie chan

Post by Cori »

I dated one of my best friends for six months. Then he dumped me and never talked to me again.

Felt bad man. I still want to hang out with him as just a friend.

Oh, and funny story, too: the only time we facebattled was at our Homecoming dance at high school. After the dance was over and he took me home, he went in for a facebattle--there was one problem, though. I had my hair styled so that I had my bangs on either side of my face in strands, and when we facebattled...my hair got in the way. We both facebattled my hair.

Neither of us said anything about it and we didn't try to facebattle again, but whenever I think of him I usually think of that incident.
[8:18:42 AM] Joh Terraem: Cori, I've always found your encyclopedic knowledge of dicks to be quite charming and repulsive at the same time

Myk

Post by Myk »

Tuckertrilby wrote:I suppose since I have been trying to actively date I will post my endeavors here. Lately I find myself in the bowels of internet dating I havent had much success lately, no real clue why. My last relationship was a whirlwind from hell, she was jealous, manipulative, and was more than just needy she was totally WANTY.

So I find myself on OKC (okcupid) and checking out girls in my area. I've had a few dates but no one really seems to be compatible.

The last date I had, was a girl who I took out twice, mind you, I took out I paid, I picked up and drove, I was a god daisies gentleman. So we went out to eat, at a sushi place, her choice, It was expensive and totally awesome, we had fun, she challenged me to Mario Kart and we rang up a decent tab. During this however she starts txting away, every other sentence she was checking her phone she was listening and talking but she was constantly on her phone, call me crazy but that shit is rude as hell!

So we go see a movie, my choice, I asked her if she could handle horror, she could it was all good. It was a daisies scary movie, she grabbed my arm two or three times, but about half way through the movie, out came the god daisies phone again, DO NOT TXT DURING THE MOVIE, they say it half a million daisies times before the movie starts, but something was so important she had to txt away. terrible just terrible..

Lastly we go out for dinner yes this date was a long one, lasted about 8 hours mostly, we went for a walk at night in Amherst, great college town lots of fun and what not. So she says shes hungry, I recommend this amazing Italian restaurant, a hole in the wall, but its amazing. So we get there and talk for a bit, we drink a little, laugh, flirt, its fine, and no phone this time finally! Then it comes time to take our order. She orders Pizza.... PIZZA at a Italian pasta restaurant. She looks at me and says, "is that ok with you?" I start to boil inside, after all the txting and more of it during the movie I was done, I say, "But this is more of a dish kinda place." and the waiter agreed, whether it was for the sake of a tip or what ever he knew his shit, I mean after all he works there. But she still stuck to pizza. With things like Chicken parm, eggplant parm, fettuccine alfredo, you name good Italian food it was there, and she picked pizza.

After the date ended we didnt see eachother again, and maybe txted a few times after that. But no real luck after that

I just want to meet a girl who will click with me and game, and have a good time!

lol keep it up man
MYK, M.D.

Shad
being a gentleman is my jojob

Re: The Dating Stories/Progress thread

Post by Shad »

The thread's title gave me an aneurysm so I changed it

Syobon
+4 to defense

Post by Syobon »

Thank you based Great Handsome Oppressor.

D-vid

Post by D-vid »

So I'm dating this Crisp person. Ze's pretty cool.
Ze comes here in 10 days, we might even hold hands, omg!

shazza
Future Farm Bone Overlord

Post by shazza »

my first boyfriend was my best friend for like 5 years...then he went to religious college and turned into a GIANT ASSHOLE. oh my god it was awful. i miss our friendship but i would only want to be friends with the guy he was originally, not the dick he turned into. we dated almost a year.

current boyfriend i've been dating for almost 3 years and will be marrying before the year is out. he's pretty much the greatest.

i dont have a lot of dating history oops i was more concerned with like school and stuff to care about boys. also all the guys i knew at the time were enormous douchebags and not worth anyone's time. i was 17 when i started dating my ex and had already finished high school by the time we broke up in february. then august of that same year i met kyle and i totally was not looking actively for anyone...which is probably why i found him. it always seems the moment you stop trying so hard you find what you're looking for.
Image Image